• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
rKUZmtk.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Isshin is one of my favorite anime dads. He's there. He cares for his kids. He happens to also be a bad ass but he also doesn't get involved very often.

People give Silva a lot of credit but he still lets his wife and children do some dumb shit to the siblings they don't like. Isshin wouldn't put up with that.

Isshin is one of my favorite anime dads. He's there. He cares for his kids. He happens to also be a bad ass but he also doesn't get involved very often.

People give Silva a lot of credit but he still lets his wife and children do some dumb shit to the siblings they don't like. Isshin wouldn't put up with that.
Silva is good considering who his competition is. Shit Zeno is probably technically best dad in HxH.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What finally got me seriously involved in this thread was people bad mouthing Eureka 7. That and no longer being busy on Saturday nights.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
moar liek eureka 7 out of 10

....but seriously, eureka's "kids" were awful & one of the worst parts of the show, let alone the worst characters.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I kept reading comments even during the second half that surprised the shit out of me, so much so that I ended up sticking around.

Then I remembered that back in the day a bunch of people hated it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The ending (mainly, when Renton & Eureka are trapped on that beach) is when things start truly going downhill & the weakest part of the series, but rewatching it years after it was on Adult Swim, it was still decent & had its moments.

It's probably right in the middle when it comes to ranking the shows Toonami had, maybe a little above the middle. Not top 10, but nowhere near the worst.

It's kind of basic but I didn't get into looking into Toonami talkbacks until One Piece was announced.

And even then it wasn't on here. It was on the cancer ridden Adult Swim Boards.

And every week they'd be in the panic room ranting about how shit sucked and how they could predict Toonami was doomed and shows were going to end.

Well you didn't predict Adult Swim shutting your ass down did ya bitch?!

AHAHAHA~!

BBboy20

Barricades
APETITAN
YouSeeBIGGIRL/T:T
son2seaVer
Call of Silence
Eren Zahyo
Attack on D
YAMANAIAME
2Volt
Shingeki St - Hrn- Egt 20130629 Kyojin
So ist es immer
Shingeki St - Hrn - Gt - Pf 20130629 Kyojin
ymniam-orch (sm2_Final#2)
The Reluctant Heroes <MODv>
Shingeki St - Hrn - Gt 20130629 Kyojin
theDOGS
Shingeki Pf - Medley 20130629 Kyojin
EMAymniam (sm3_Final)
Shingeki Pf 20130218 Kyojin
Shingeki Gt 20130218 Kyojin
TWO-lives
Shingeki St 20130629 Kyojin
Shingeki Vn - Pf 20130524 Kyojin
ymniam-MKorch (sm1_Final#2)
Shingeki Pf - Adlib - C 20130218 Kyojin
Shingeki Pf - Adlib - B 20130218 Kyojin
Shingeki Vc - Pf 20130218 Kyojin
TheWeightOfLives
YAMANAIAME <FMv>
Aots2m #1
Aots2m #2
Aots2m #3
Aots2m #4

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*gets schedule for next week*
*they want me at 9 AM next Sunday*
I don't even know if I'll ever watch Lupin live with you guys. I can't stay up to 1 AM that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom