• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
If Sakura can just punch shit, why isn't she the point woman of the group?
Because Kishimoto is an idiot.

Unicorn is the most recent one (as in when it was made in our time) though right? So it couldn't have retcon the UC unless that "retcon" was accounted for in F91 and Victory right?
Oh, yeah, Unicorn's consistent with everything written before it but set after it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
He is the final boss the series deserved. He talks the talk and walks the walk unlike the rest of the villains in the series.

Pain: Fuck the Leaf

*Proceeds to fuck the Leaf*

They really should have done a time skip after this arc, to try and reset for the rest of the series. Everything after this was just too rushed.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Well Spoiler:
nothing takes the impact out of an arc like hitting the reset button.

That didn't bother me too much since
the only character of any value we had lost was too awesome to eat it there anyway
. It's everything after that ruined the series for me.

I agree but
Kishi made Madara unbeatable and had to find an ass pull to bring him down

He really didn't plan out the final boss properly. It was just asspull after asspull after a certain point. The power creep just got way too insane.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That didn't bother me too much since
the only character of any value we had lost was too awesome to eat it there anyway
. It's everything after that ruined the series for me.

He really didn't plan out the final boss properly. It was just asspull after asspull after a certain point. The power creep just got way too insane.
That and it takes YEARS.

cntr

Banned
I really do wonder if Kishimoto planned to end shortly after the Pain arc, but his editors convinced him otherwise.

Like how
Hinata's big confession happens like a "this is one of the final arcs" manner but it's brushed off and postponed in a really "I changed my mind" way.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
That and it takes YEARS.

I never thought it was possible to both drag out and rush through a story at the same until I saw Naruto's final arc, but there it is. Somehow Kishi managed to do it.

I really do wonder if Kishimoto planned to end shortly after the Pain arc, but his editors convinced him otherwise.

Like how
Hinata's big confession happens like a "this is one of the final arcs" manner but it's brushed off and postponed in a really "I changed my mind" way.

It feels like there should have been a timeskip at that point, but there wasn't one. Maybe he changed his mind and decided to end it prematurely.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

Like how

And then fucking Sakura's like
"Hey Naruto get with me, you don't have to go after Sasuke anymore!!! Also I'm lying to you because lol I dunno."

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
& then the Major busted through the door, shouting

tumblr_mxz6mveVRH1qjxgmho1_500.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I wonder how long the final arc of One Piece will take LOLOLOLOL

I imagine it'll be closer to
The Paramount War
in length. At that point he shouldn't have much left to set up, which is what takes him a while, he should just be closing down plot points by then.

I feel like the Major can't go undercover. This super hot lady is totally a fedex delivery driver.

A guy can dream, can't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom