• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Dude is so racist against Newtypes that figuring out he is one is triggering him. Pity pity

As an aside, have they actually revealed what Laplaza's Box is yet?
In the prologue of the first episode if you put a few things together.
It's the original Federation charter that offered full voting rights to spacenoids.

BBboy20

Dude is so racist against Newtypes that figuring out he is one is triggering him. Pity pity

As an aside, have they actually revealed what Laplaza's Box is yet?
IF THIS NTSHIT CAN ONLY BE ACTIVATED BY NEWTYPES, HE STILL DIDN'T NOTICE!?

And no. It's practically the the biggest problem with this show at this point. NOT. ONE. FUCKING. SOUL. QUESTIONS. IT'S. GOD. DAMN. VALIDITY!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
oh so the box isn't space magic...because with the way they keep droning on about it i thought it was space magic.

While I have not seen the rest of this series I have it on full authority of the Gundam meme verse that
There is a shitload of space magic in the ending.

BBboy20

I think we're gonna get to the origins of Fuck Riddhe next week gang.

Should be something we can watch.
Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

cntr

Banned
That's a good FMA opening.

Were those CGI trees celshaded? They didn't look as obviously awful terrible.

...god, this voice acting

Crocodile

Here comes the PEIN!!!

In the prologue of the first episode if you put a few things together.
It's the original Federation charter that offered full voting rights to spacenoids.

Huh. Interesting. So like the original constitution that governs Earth and Spacenoid relationships? They couldn't write a new one? Or too much politics in the way?

cntr

Banned
As I said, Man God figured it out, lol.

...god, I just realized the Naruto episode literally began with "isn't this a beautiful day? oh shit"

I'm pretty sure the manga didn't do that.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Here comes the PEIN!!!

Huh. Interesting. So like the original constitution that governs Earth and Spacenoid relationships? They could write a new one? Or too much politics in the way?
It's the primary cause of the Zeonic rebellion and the death of a few billion people, plus making the earth nigh uninhabitable. Peace is nearly impossible with the Federation in power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom