• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBboy20

Well two weeks are gone. Bye Bye Bayonetta 2 avatar.

Game is still fantastic though. Never ceases to bring a smile to my face.

Big thanks to ckohler for the fixed 'Gief.

bayonetta 2 ads still goin strong

Bayonetta 2 is pretty damn fantastic glad they're still showing commercials for it

Spandam has the proportions of Bayonetta.

Not everyone can pull off short hair like bayonetta
v8kzYsr.gif

You got some sort of metal implant like a screw or plate?
Implatable Cardioverter Defibrillator

I was born with a low effecting Type 1muscular dystrophy and despite most looking at it as a destroyer of muscle, not many also look at it as a heart killer. Thursday afternoon at UCDavis, the doctors there basically told me that despite having passing regular cardiac tests with flying colors in the past 12 months from my local cardiovascular doctor, my bio-electric circuitry was slightly slower then a perfectly healthy 26 year old heart should ever be and if I were to prevent having the same fate as my brother who died by instant cardiac arrest despite having too a perfectly healthy (24 year old) heart, I should get a internal device that can shock my heart back to a regular rhythm as soon as possible. Once settled at the hospital building, I've had other doctors came in, evaluated my story of my own bodily problems and pointed different things, updated things, even understandings of not wanting to go with this but in the end, they all told me the same conclusion: get the pacemaker. So, here I am back home with a patch on my shoulder (and groin) having to be careful with not relying too much of my right arm in the next 3 months and try to avoid electronic interferences in the next 10 years. I guess you can nerdily say I am a cyborg now.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I couldn't care less for Halo....or CoD.

I even got Reach as a freebie via 360 dashboard beta & it was just so damn boring.

LOLDSFAN

I was born with a low effecting Type 1muscular dystrophy and despite most looking at it as a destroyer of muscle, not many also look at it as a heart killer. Thursday afternoon at UCDavis, the doctors there basically told me that despite having passing regular cardiac tests with flying colors in the past 12 months from my local cardiovascular doctor, my bio-electric circuitry was slightly slower then a perfectly healthy 26 year old heart should ever be and if I were to prevent having the same fate as my brother who died by instant cardiac arrest despite having too a perfectly healthy (24 year old) heart, I should get a internal device that can shock my heart back to a regular rhythm as soon as possible. Once settled at the hospital building, I've had other doctors came in, evaluated my story of my own bodily problems and pointed different things, updated things, even understandings of not wanting to go with this but in the end, they all told me the same conclusion: get the pacemaker. So, here I am back home with a patch on my shoulder (and groin) having to be careful with not relying too much of my right arm in the next 3 months and try to avoid electronic interferences in the next 10 years. I guess you can nerdily say I am a cyborg now.
Looks like you'll need a new avatar now.

CXl2XLx.jpg

v8kzYsr.gif

Holy shit man, glad to hear everything seems to be going alright for you all things considered. Will pray for you that you stay healthy and have no complications. Keep us informed how you're doing as things progress

Soulflarz

Banned
v8kzYsr.gif

Sorry to hear you're going through all this. Praying for you!

BBboy20

Looks like you'll need a new avatar now.

CXl2XLx.jpg
Heh, thanks.

Holy shit man, glad to hear everything seems to be going alright for you all things considered. Will pray for you that you stay healthy and have no complications. Keep us informed how you're doing as things progress
Well, the only complication is that an internal infection occurs but I'm more likely to get in an car accident then that happening. Otherwise, I will know it works if I feel like paddles are being used inside my chest which I will hope never happens.

Sorry to hear you're going through all this. Praying for you!
I came in honestly internally nervous but came out in a state of unreal, especially when you wake up to a hot babe staring at you as a nurse which then physiologically makes you think this was all worth it.

that bayonetta face on the pitbull gif is funny yet scary

drink responsibly indeed
It is my first funny gif I've ever made. When I noticed all those responses to the Bayo commercial, I realized one picture wasn't enough. Could have tried being really accurate in regards of face placement, shadowing, and expression but time was running out so I stuck with one.

daveo42

Banned

Woah dude. Glad to see you are doing fine after getting an upgrade and that your heart is doing good. I'm sure the Major would be proud of your new cyber implants btw.

daveo42

Banned
It's true. Halo 1 has Flood levels, levels which are pretty much just older levels, and some level design that just doesn't hold up (Assault on the Control Room's same-y rooms and hallways.)

The sameness of every level and the backtracking hurt the campaign a bit, but for me, the MP was top notch and tons of fun when it first came out. The only other FPS local MP that was worth playing on consoles at the time was Timesplitters.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Internal infections are no joke though. Rare these days but still no joke.

I feel much better today, I can speak three whole words in a row and If I breathe like a snake I won't get into a coughing fit. Also my throat doesn't feel like it was brazillian waxed anymore but I'm still coughing up pheglm like nobodies business.

TOONAMI was great last night.

It's true. Halo 1 has Flood levels, levels which are pretty much just older levels, and some level design that just doesn't hold up (Assault on the Control Room's same-y rooms and hallways.)

yeah, but ODST has the lame-ass overworld and de-powers your character for no reason whatsoever.

I'm making DBZ KAI gifs for episode one, taking requests now.

Piccolo turning around with a derpface pls

Dude you high, the overworld was great, and your character didn't even feel underpowered.

the overworld got repetitive and guns were clearly less effective in the hands of your character than in Master Chief's. apparently bullets are more effective when fired by Spartans in the Halo universe.

Grexeno

the overworld got repetitive and guns were clearly less effective in the hands of your character than in Master Chief's. apparently bullets are more effective when fired by Spartans in the Halo universe.
Bro you trippin. You were just as effective as in all the Halo games.

Do you have a refrigerator in your stomach for your Cola?

Raxus

Yeah the Skypiea arc rather weak compared to a lot of the other parts in the series, it doesn't help that some of the stuff it sets up has only just recently paid off.

I keep saying this but Skypiea is unfairly hated. It has issues but sets up so much and keeps paying off. The ship's repair and spirit is covered in Water 7. It stealth introduces you to one of the biggest concepts of the series. Noland the great liar has tons of pay off and is clearly
Usopp's trajectory for the series.
Dials. Poneglyph. ETC.

Lots of shit goes down in Skypiea. It just needed to be paced better in the manga and especially in the anime.

Levyne

Banned
It's the one from the original series. Although they changed around what piece played during what scene for some reason.

Ah. I'm not super familiar with the Japanese score but from what I do know it's way better than the Kai score.

I was thinking that there was, like, a fourth score.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's the one from the original series. Although they changed around what piece played during what scene for some reason.

So I'm right in sayjin that the opening to the first episode of Kai is the most significantly changed part of the series, right?

Also is Goku's psychic powers before he Ascends into the legendary SSJ the quickest Toriyama has ever forgotten about something he wrote in DBZ?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That was fun and relaxing. The Nyquil I took is starting to hit me hard though else I'd do TTGL as well. Of course I'll do FINAL ACT next week.

I was wondering why my CR anime streaming just went to a massive crawl when I clicked to another tab during the ED of Parastye (god like anime) to see what was going on in here, darn it Man God can we not gif spam the page plz -.-

Raxus

I really hope Parasyte gets dubbed.

Akame ga Kill!, Parasyte and GBF Try are all I look forward to watching this season. Not that bad compared to other seasons to be honest. Next year though...return of the ORA.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I really hope Parasyte gets dubbed.

Akame ga Kill!, Parasyte and GBF Try are all I look forward to watching this season. Not that bad compared to other seasons to be honest. Two weeks though...return of the ORAS.

Trumpets. Trumpets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom