• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_neq8d6h4Zg1rsb60po1_1280.jpg

If you haven't read My Hero Academia, check it out. It's pretty good.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I was going to gif this weeks episode of TTGL but on watching it again there's really not much there outside of some cheesecake.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
tumblr_neq8d6h4Zg1rsb60po1_1280.jpg

If you haven't read My Hero Academia, check it out. It's pretty good.

Needs to be
post-timeskip Luffy
, otherwise, very nice comic.

At least it sounds like Kohei Horikoshi found his big hit after his last two Jump manga didn't pan out (Omagadoki Zoo only got 40-something chapters, Barrage only got 16!)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Who is the kid in the coat-vest?
He's you, allowing you to live your dream of hanging out with your favorite Shonen Jump heroes through self-projecting!

I should check this series out, sounds interesting.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I get Ino on screen as an early birthday gift?!?

VZMjshZ.gif

Almost better than my birthday ending the thread wide nightmare that was SAO!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Initial E?

Also, they should've done one car per Eva unit, not try to combine everything Eva into a single car.

& oh my god I just realized I was suppose to read that My Hero Academia page from left-to-right.

bigkrev

Apparently AC Unity is an epic disaster with an insane embargo. Can't wait for it to break.

AUAJPbx.png

ErPZxot.png

What a shitty week for games, when you combine this with the Sonic Boom stuff

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*sees new Blue Exorcist chapter has Togashi style scribbles* What the fuck? How does that happen with a MONTHLY manga? Good lord.

Apparently AC Unity is an epic disaster with an insane embargo. Can't wait for it to break.

At least Tales of Hearts R is out... eeeeh...
Wake me when Smash arrives.

Seda

I played through Tales of Hearts R - pretty unremarkable and generic. Combat is more stale than recent console entries and the narrative is throwaway. Serviceable JRPG on Vita but that's all it is.

Some of the storyline elements reminded me of Eureka Seven actually. Tales of /Hearts/ puts a literal emphasis on the power of love/friendship (as in, it literally empowers the characters,) and does so pretty poorly.

bigkrev

I played through Tales of Hearts R - pretty unremarkable and generic. Combat is more stale than recent console entries and the narrative is throwaway. Serviceable JRPG on Vita but that's all it is.

Some of the storyline elements reminded me of Eureka Seven actually. Tales of /Hearts/ puts a literal emphasis on the power of love/friendship (as in, it literally empowers the characters,) and does so pretty poorly.

Nakama PUNCH!

daveo42

Banned
*sees new Blue Exorcist chapter has Togashi style scribbles* What the fuck? How does that happen with a MONTHLY manga? Good lord.

Sounds like BE needs a new editor fix that kind of issue. No reason for any of that to get out. At least we still have Persona Q to look forward to later in the month as well.

BUT IS COURAGE STILL THE MAGIC THAT TURNS DREAMS COME REALITY?!

You bet your ass it is.

Raxus

AUAJPbx.png

ErPZxot.png

Ugh. I was going to get ACU but deep in my bones I knew something like this would happen. Glad I dodged that bullet.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Tales of Hearts R is an abomination. Look at ToH DS battle footage sometime, looks amazing. This just looks like the most generic 3D Tales combat possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom