• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hang out at more community colleges!
I was at one for about 3 years, & even hung out in a "Japanese Culture Club" for about a year-ish. But after I transferred to a public college to take classes to help major in either Computer Science or Information Technologies, that all ended...

daveo42

Banned
Hang out at more community colleges!

So I was a bit of a creeper and looked her up in the system... she is 8 years younger than me. Nope.jpg

There's a girl at work who runs the register in our cafeteria at night who is fun to talk, plays D&D, and cosplays on a regular basis. She's also 13 years younger than me as I recently found out.

sad-i-know-that-feel-bro.png

bigkrev

Random post, but since I've been leaning towards some terrible decisions on Figure-GAF, I thought some people would want to know the Yen to Dollar exchange rate today is quite insane- 114 Yen to the dollar.

Just in case you wanted to be dumb and import something

There's a girl at work who runs the register in our cafeteria at night who is fun to talk, plays D&D, and cosplays on a regular basis. She's also 13 years younger than me as I recently found out.

sad-i-know-that-feel-bro.png

How old are you people!??!?! To me, someone 13 years younger would be in elementary.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The "Satan redemption" aspect of BE is all original content and it shows.
The manga is still trudging along and doesn't really seem close to endgame.

Tamanon

Banned
A cute girl wearing a Blue Exorcist T-shirt was just in my office

What's my next step?

Be careful, she could just have liked how it looked in Hot Topic. I've made the mistake of assuming these college kids wearing Nirvana Bleach shirts like the album or the band.

Beware!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Be careful, she could just have liked how it looked in Hot Topic. I've made the mistake of assuming these college kids wearing Nirvana Bleach shirts like the album or the band.

Beware!
I never understood the logic of "I never heard of this person/band/show/whatever, but I'm going to wear clothing depicting/referencing because why not, it looks cool." Isn't part of graphic shirts to show off things that you like?

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I'll be 32 tomorrow.

HAHA, I'm 33 today, I WIN! (obviously, maturity comes with age, no?)

Early Happy Birthday to you, fellow November Bday person.

I find it funny to come in here and see everyone talking about ages on this particular day. Feels like a setup, lol.

MikeMyers

I find it funny to come in here and see everyone talking about ages on this particular day. Feels like a setup, lol.

Happy Birthday, I look forward to the Final Act sketches!

LOLDSFAN

A cute girl wearing a Blue Exorcist T-shirt was just in my office

What's my next step?
Ask her if she does anything Saturday nights.

Happy birthday!

WIFDgXy.gif

daveo42

Banned
Thanks for the early b-day wishes guys. Also Happy Birthday to SAB CA, nice to have another November b-day bud.

Edit: And yes we are way more mature than you guys. Suck it!

So she's 19 then? That legal you know what you must do

She's 18 and while I know that's legal, sometimes age gaps can be a bit weird for some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom