• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about me >.>

diFdRY3.png

Grexeno

ADSM 11:30 30 ATTACK ON TITAN 1,199, 694
ADSM 12:00a 30 BLEACH 954,563
ADSM 12:30a 30 NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN 798,466
ADSM 1:00a 30 ONE PIECE 621,377
ADSM 1:30a 30 GURREN LAGANN 623,365
ADSM 2:00a 60 HELLSING ULTIMATE 483,273
ADSM 3:00a 30 SPACE DANDY 463,265
ADSM 3:30a 30 COWBOY BEBOP 407,236
ADSM 4:00a 30 FULLMETAL: BROTHERHOOD 465,265
ADSM 4:30a 30 GHOST IN SHELL: 2ND GIG 421,245
ADSM 5:00a 30 BIG O 437,247
ADSM 5:30a 30 SAMURAI JACK 447,234
"Local Satellite Provider Ruins Everything."

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh god I just had an idea of a photoshop with my avatar, but I don't think I'd be able to pull it off or it'd be too small & hard to tell.

pyrandes

make me SSJ and I'll use it this week for the Kai premiere.

Also, we now need Log Horizon on Toonami because the dub is fucking hilarious.

Saw/watched this this morning before work. Laughed when Nyanta started to speak at the ridiculousness of the voice. Then I took a shower and thought about it and it's kinda perfect, if you're going for that stereotypical "cool cat" kinda voice.

Saw/watched this this morning before work. Laughed when Nyanta started to speak at the ridiculousness of the voice. Then I took a shower and thought about it and it's kinda perfect, if you're going for that stereotypical "cool cat" kinda voice.

Quick someone SSJ his avatar
Y8reiVX.jpg

Sonicbug

HAHAHAHAHAHA, oh my god is that seriously the voice they went for the cat?!

Oh Sentai, you & your dubs sometimes.

Weirdly enough it's not Nyanta I have a problem with in the Sentai dub, it's Naotsugu. They made him completely dude bro.... it's way more off putting. Nyanta I got used to way faster than I'd thought I would.

Shiroe, Akatsuki, Merielle and Henrietta are SPOT ON and sound great. Everyone else is a random mixed bag of good to okay.

BBboy20

I wish I saw cute girls wearing anime or video game shirts....
All the cute girls wearing otaku shirts I've seen appear to be teenagers. =/

HAHA, I'm 33 today, I WIN! (obviously, maturity comes with age, no?)

Early Happy Birthday to you, fellow November Bday person.

I find it funny to come in here and see everyone talking about ages on this particular day. Feels like a setup, lol.
Who is the oldest here? Because I thought 26 was old.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hmm, sounds like bad direction since a lot of the voices are Funimation based and have proven themselves in the past.
Naotsugu is played by Andrew Love, who also played Mr. 5 and
Sakazuki/Akainu
in One Piece.
Luci Christian is in the dub too and we know she can do well.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I don't think saiyan hair will work on mine, considering how big the head is & there isn't much room left for the hair.

Crocodile

Hellsing Ultimate hasn't been doing too hot in the ratings it feels like for a while. Am I mistaken? I wonder what it could mean for Toonami's "darker" direction.......

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hellsing Ultimate hasn't been doing too hot in the ratings it feels like for a while. Am I mistaken? I wonder what it could mean for Toonami's "darker" direction.......

3 episodes of no Alucard probably haven't helped.
Thankfully, he's back in Episode VIII

daveo42

Banned
I'm always bummed by the One Piece number. Hope for a bump once Naruto starts doing something every week?

The girl in the Blue Exorcist shirt is not amused by what Hellsing brings to the table.

Regiruler

Why are there 2 in VIRGINIA of all places
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT ASHBURN IS MY TINY ASS SUBURBAN HOMETOWN AND I'M AT SCHOOL 3 HOURS AWAY FUCKING WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

GOD YOU ARE A FUCKING CRUEL BASTARD WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME
THEY COULDN'T AT LEAST HAVE PUSHED IT BACK TO THANKSGIVING FUCK YOU FUNIMATION

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom