• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Nov14| Brought Final Act to Toonami

Status
Not open for further replies.
5JVU2w1.gif

Regiruler

I am now feeling the suffering for being in the ass end of nowhere. Although my town was usually also in the ass end of nowhere so I didn't think much was lost.

Alamo is indeed god-tier though, if you're ever in an area with one and there's currently a movie you want to see I'd highly recommend it: it's partially the reason I rate Thor 2 so highly (not because I was drunk but because I'm nostalgic for the food).

daveo42

Banned
And just made the situation even worse.

Piccolo was DBZ SPOILERS
nothing more than a stalling tactic used to try and delay the enemy until someone powerful actually shows up to the fight.
Besides, every Saiyan has had a part in making things worse.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
He was actually stronger than Goku for like one fight, but then Goku woke up and pulled a power-up out of his ass.

Nah, just a full day DBZ SPOILERS
in the hyperbolic time chamber.

Piccolo goes
from being even with 17 and stronger than Cell to being weaker than the four SSJs, Cell, and all of Cell JRs.

daveo42

Banned
Tien killed himself.

Well, the rest of the Z warriors knew when to bow out and fade into the background. Except Krillin who was kept around for comic relief and Yamcha who was there to act as fodder.

DBZ SPOILER
Plus he had his moment to shine against Cell.

MikeMyers

Well, the rest of the Z warriors knew when to bow out and fade into the background. Except Krillin who was kept around for comic relief and Yamcha who was there to act as fodder.

In the manga, all Nappa wanted to do is
bring back his buddy Raditz. Vegeta was the one who wanted to do all the evil things.

Nappa should have been redeemed instead.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
DBZ SPOILERS
Tien killed himself.

Wait really?

Yamcha DBZ SPOILERS
gets blown up by a Saibaman. White midget blows himself up...Piccolo is killed by Nappa, and Tien...doesn't he die of exhaustion or some BS? Nappa kinda killed him.

MikeMyers

Wait really?

Yamcha gets blown up by a Saibaman. White midget blows himself up...Piccolo is killed by Nappa, and Tien...doesn't he die of exhaustion or some BS? Nappa kinda killed him.

Tien uses the Tri-Beam, which is basically DBZ Double-Edge in the sense it causes recoil damage. Nappa just tanked it and Tien died from it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
DBZ SPOILERS Tien uses the
Tri-Beam, which is basically DBZ Double-Edge in the sense it causes recoil damage. Nappa just tanked it and Tien died from it.

Right. I blame
Nappa. He also kinda screwed up by killing Piccolo, defeating their whole purpose for being there (which is to wish Vegeta immortal so he can kill Freiza)

Plus everyone knows that Tri Beam has a chance of inflicting freeze, paralysis, or burn and has no recoil. Ineffective against Ghost Nappa.

MikeMyers

DBZ SPOILERS
It was because they realized that there was going to be Dragon Balls on Namek, which is why Vegeta goes there in the next arc.

Also why does FUNimation call it Tri-Beam when his hands are in a square?

daveo42

Banned
In the manga, all Nappa wanted to do is
bring back his buddy Raditz. Vegeta was the one who wanted to do all the evil things.

Nappa should have been redeemed instead.

Eh...Nappa DBZ SPOILER
went along with whatever Vegeta said anyway. That doesn't make him a saint, just a man with little to no will of his own. Now if Vegeta wasn't around, then ya that probably would have been about it.

Maybe if he was the only Saiyan he'd be okay just because he'd be easily controllable. Edit fuck it I spoiled the whole thing for w/e

Jarate

Banned
guys, you shouldnt spoil with this DBZ talk

I understand it's like spoiling harry potter, but like, be nice to the people who havent watched it yet

Man God

Non-Canon Member
guys, you shouldnt spoil with this DBZ talk

I understand it's like spoiling harry potter, but like, be nice to the people who havent watched it yet

Well, it's more like spoiling something quite a bit older, but sure, we can play this game.

Jarate

Banned
ULTIMATE DBZ SPOILER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Gaaaah, I just realized I left my laptop on last night & fell asleep while watching Fate/Stay Night 03, then ran the battery out while I was sleeping, which sucks because I don't think I'll be able to charge it long enough to last an hour while I donate plasma today....

Guess I'll make due with YouTube on my Vita. But damn, this sure isn't the first time I dozed off while watching a Fate/Something anime....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom