• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Crocodile

I don't get what the Toonami app is. Is it like a game or something? Or is Zonic literally just pressing a screen X times a day to "level up"?

Plus wasn't there someone out there already at Lv. 8000 or was that a troll?

I don't get what the Toonami app is. Is it like a game or something? Or is Zonic literally just pressing a screen X times a day to "level up"?

Imagine cookie clicker but with none of the stuff to buy or upgrades

Also add in wall papers, ring tones, a quick option to tweet whatever #s are trending on twitter and to see what is trending, a count down to the weeks Toonami broadcast, and some links to AS content and boom you got the Toonami app.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks

Pretty sure it was a troll, as you can edit the tweet being sent about what level you're at.

Besides, according to the app's website, the combinted signal tap total is over 1,136,000, and I'm over 780,000, meaning I've contributed about 68% of the combined total. I'm pretty much in the lead right now.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
don't think I posted in this thread yet

also Akira is a pretty decent movie, I don't know if you guys knew that

I fell asleep when they had it on Toonami, but that wasn't the movie's fault.

Grexeno

Pretty sure it was a troll, as you can edit the tweet being sent about what level you're at.

Besides, according to the app's website, the combinted signal tap total is over 1,136,000, and I'm over 780,000, meaning I've contributed about 68% of the combined total. I'm pretty much in the lead right now.
BRO WHAT

WAAAAAT

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Remember that once you hit certain levels, each tap counts as 2, then 3 points. So right now, it takes about 65 taps to level up, but I've "earned" about 200 points per level.

I fear once I hit something like 5,000, it's gonna take even longer with it being 4 points per tap or something.

Also, I'd make a joke about the Wii game "Let's Tap", but did anyone actually play it?

Mizerman

Remember that once you hit certain levels, each tap counts as 2, then 3 points. So right now, it takes about 65 taps to level up, but I've "earned" about 200 points per level.

I fear once I hit something like 5,000, it's gonna take even longer with it being 4 points per tap or something.

Also, I'd make a joke about the Wii game "Let's Tap", but did anyone actually play it?

Just tap it in. Just tap it in. Give it a little tappy. Tap Tap Taparoo.

So I'm pretty much caught up to the Prison School manga. It's great. My only concern is how they are going to animate some of the scenes in Season 2 considering there are pretty much hentai scenes.

Zonic
Carrying All You Other Tappers On My Back

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Most likely a delay from how much you've been tapping. I've had it level up multiple times because how long I'll be tapping while watching TV or something.

I think it also very slowly levels up as well, but I can't recall.

Most likely a delay from how much you've been tapping. I've had it level up multiple times because how long I'll be tapping while watching TV or something.

I think it also very slowly levels up as well, but I can't recall.
Better watch out, Zonic. I'm coming for your ass. These fingers have been honed by years of Metal Gear torture sequences.

Nah, jk. I can't catch up. I at least want to get to level 100.

Better watch out, Zonic. I'm coming for your ass. These fingers have been honed by years of Metal Gear torture sequences.

iYiptaw.jpg

So that's the new Call of Duty?...

...I don't think fighting robots in it will be that enjoyable to be honest...

...but that might be because Binary Domain and Vanquish already did that aspect of action games perfect.

Do you remember Vanquish?
tumblr_lzmsxxk2vi1r1jr6xo2_500.gif

You should.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Vanuish is one of the rare shooters I could tolerable. Probably because of how fast you moved, jetting around & such.

Plus awesome moments like that gif.

& that would explain why that's only ad I get on the Toonami app if they're sponsoring Intruder 2....or Intr2der...

Mizerman

So that's the new Call of Duty?...

...I don't think fighting robots in it will be that enjoyable to be honest...

...but that might be because Binary Domain and Vanquish already did that aspect of action games perfect.

Do you remember Vanquish?
tumblr_lzmsxxk2vi1r1jr6xo2_500.gif

You should.

Yes.

Yes, I do.

I'll take "cigarettes are evil monsters" over "LEFT SWIPE DAT" or "MEMES" or "MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY"

I cringed at those commercials.

About as subtle as a brick to the face.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Funimation linked to an article saying that "Shimoneta is just Psycho-Pass with sex jokes".

.............................soooo uuuhhhhh to anyone that's seen both, how much truth is there?

Top Bottom