• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Jarate

Banned
Funimations streaming is pretty god tier

And it also allowed them to get Prison School, so I'm all for Funimation getting great animated programs like Cross Ange

Funimations streaming is pretty god tier

And it also allowed them to get Prison School, so I'm all for Funimation getting great animated programs like Cross Ange
Having Crunchyroll and Hulu is it worth it to get Funi streaming as well? I mean I'd like to at least watch the Prison School live action, but it seems like Funi puts a lot of stuff on Hulu.

Seda

I know a lot of you probably have squeaky clean ban records, but temporary bans are pretty darn common.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I know a lot of you probably have squeaky clean ban records, but temporary bans are pretty darn common.

Everyone's gonna eat a temp ban at least once. That's just the cost of posting in random OT threads and gaming-side. I almost ate a two week one once only to get a reprieve two hours later, longest two hours of my life.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone's gonna eat a temp ban at least once. That's just the cost of posting in random OT threads and gaming-side. I almost ate a two week one once only to get a reprieve two hours later, longest two hours of my life.
Some of us can go 11+ years without being banned...

tumblr_ncxjdieaEc1tbeq5co1_500.gif

Remember this fight?

Remember how he didn't die because bullshit?

Line_HTX

No wait, he didn't die because he had something attached on his chest that stopped the drug needle from entering his skin.

Raxus

It was one of those monitoring nodes put on his body for no reason other then so he'd be in a hospital with a horny nurse and to serve as literal plot armor

Again, SAO is a treat if only for the reason it finds shocking new ways to be bad. Also the electrodes to monitor hearts in the hospital don't protect you worth shit against a needle FYI.

Soulflarz

Banned
Some of us can go 11+ years without being banned...

As long as every time it's debatably questionable you stop and say "will this offend someone" and "can that offense get me banned?" you will probably be fine, assuming you have the self control to not go through with the post at said point.

Again, SAO is a treat if only for the reason it finds shocking new ways to be bad. Also the electrodes to monitor hearts in the hospital don't protect you worth shit against a needle FYI.

It wasn't the electrodes that protected him I guess.

It was Kirito's rock hard stomach.

Raxus

As long as every time it's debatably questionable you stop and say "will this offend someone" and "can that offense get me banned?" you will probably be fine, assuming you have the self control to not go through with the post at said point.

And you don't besmirch the name of Jazz Jackrabbit. An overrated game if you ask me.

Seda

Jazz Jackrabbit is mediocre. Jazz 2 is better (with amazing soundtrack) but can be beaten in like 90 minutes.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Jazz Jackrabbit is mediocre. Jazz 2 is better (with amazing soundtrack) but can be beaten in like 90 minutes.

Ain't that the truth.

Then again SMB 3 is a great platformer you can clear in that amount of time. The world record for 100% is sub 90 minutes!

Being sick sucks.

I've felt like shit all day. Even getting out of bed takes all of my energy.

As someone who was just sick, yeah it does suck. Hope you feel better.

It's one of the worst aspects of being in college, because someone is always sick. And that someone often seems to sit right next to me.

Top Bottom