• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Crocodile

always wanted to know, would a slice of life show work for Toonami?

Would almost certainly be ratings poison irregardless of the quality of the show. Toonami has always sold itself as an action block and the audience it caters and tries to target would like ignore or reject any sort of standard "slice of life" show.

Alright, visuals aren't everything. I know that. Some of my favorite games ever are kind of ugly.

But Fallout 4 looks rough in some screenshots. It looks rooooooouuugh.

Still excited tho.

Soulflarz

Banned
Alright, visuals aren't everything. I know that. Some of my favorite games ever are kind of ugly.

But Fallout 4 looks rough in some screenshots. It looks rooooooouuugh.

Still excited tho.

If you're talking about the screenshot thread, shinobi saved us all.

If you're talking about the screenshot thread, shinobi saved us all.

I know I shouldn't really judge a game till it's actually out, and in the hands of the majority of the public. However, with the amount of games that are coming out that are just busted as hell, I tend to put more stock in bad news than good news concerning games these days.

Also, we shouldn't put a slice of life show on Toonami.

We should put a sports anime on Toonami.

We should put Ping Pong the Animation on Toonami.

It's not happening, but it's nice to dream.

Jarate

Banned
Slice of life is for badime fans while Toonami only appeals to the manliest of manimes

Its why we'll get Akame Ga Kill, clearly the manliest show ever

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It'd have to be a slice of life most Toonami viewers can relate to.

.........therefore, Daily Life of Highschool Boys.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
SO I am going to be out of town for a few days and thus miss Toonami this weekend as well as not reviewing any anime.

kewlmyc

Isn't 4.0 delayed indefinitely at this point? It was supposed to release last year and we've heard nothing about it in a year or so.

OH I'M SORRY, it's Evangelion 3.0+1.0 now.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Made it to level 4,000. I'll update once I reach bigger milestones, like 4,500 (half way), 6,000 (2/3rd), & 8,000 (in the finishing stretch).

Might start taking pics to prove how far I've gotten. Pretty sure I should still be in the lead, contributing around 58.8% of the total signal taps.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So who is gonna take over Magnitude 8's dubbing rights? or will all be sold at the highest bidder?

There's some confusion here. They're not a "dubbing studio" as in a company that produces dubbed anime. They're a studio, as in a physical space, whose facilities are used by dubbing studios.

The short is, those companies will just go to somebody else's space.

tumblr_nvxwoafaWb1sgsmuuo1_500.png

maybe kirito should of watched this anime

I'm sorry if it offends anyone, but maybe cat girls shouldn't flaunt their tails around if they don't want them touched.

Just saying.

I gotta said, I really disagree with Seda self-proclamation about being the worst Pokemon.

Mr. Mime is the worst Pokemon.

And Hawlucha is the best.
tumblr_nc4jowsvIc1s5h198o1_500.gif

THE BEST!

Top Bottom