• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I still have no idea how we never got some Naraku in the modern era thing. Like, even as a movie or something.
The only time that would have been plausible within the Inuyasha universe's logic would be when Naraku had the completed Shikon Jewel at the very end of the series.

Which now, when you think about it, makes you realize that that would have been a WAY FUCKING COOLER FINAL ARC than just making a giant spider in the sky for no reason.

Regiruler

Fv6sdgA.gif

Your optimism is amusing.

By "good" I mean "better than pyramid of light and BBT". My standards aren't that high.

So, as some of you know, I'm playing Tales of the Abyss. It's pretty solid, I'm still getting a hang of the FOF battle system. I'm a bit confused as to whether or not this is an rpg where I do actually have to buy my team equipment, or if that's just a waste of money.

But overall, 10 hours in, good stuff so far.

That said, Mieu, your annoying team pet..
MieuProfile_5001.jpg

...has one role in the story so far, and that is to suffer.

If he's in a scene, he's gonna be kicked or stepped on by Luke, and everyone has just given up on defending him.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Well, it helps that Repede doesn't talk and is actually a playable party member.

He also smokes a pipe.

He is also a dog.

I wish Bamco would make a PS4 version of Vesperia with all the PS3 content and localize it. The hard part would be getting Troy Baker to record new lines.

Then again, we still need more news on Berseria, like if it's actually getting localized.

I wish Bamco would make a PS4 version of Vesperia with all the PS3 content and localize it. The hard part would be getting Troy Baker to record new lines.

Then again, we still need more news on Berseria, like if it's actually getting localized.

I'm sure we will this isn't bamco of 5 years ago they basically localize everything

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Tales of blank, where the blank becomes something more and more unlikely each time.

Zestria is a low calorie salad dressing or an early 80's deodorant.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"DBZ Kai Marathon – 12/19/15, Episodes 44-50
One Piece Marathon – 12/26/15, Episodes 320-326
Special Note: DBZ Kai will not be running @ 8pm from 12/5 -12/26. It will resume airing at 8pm on January 2nd 2016. You’ve been briefed. "

At least the One Piece marathon should only have one episode of filler (I think), but having a marathon mostly for epilogue stuff is still weird timing.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I honestly don't know if I want to bother with the Kai marathon.

MAYBE One Piece, but most of the episodes are just gonna be "HEY, so we're finally gonna leave Water 7, wanna come with us Franky? COOL, now let's Usopp come back as well", aren't they?

A One Piece marathon?

Clearly, they're raising the hopes of fans, just before they remove it from the block.

And replace it with another Sentai Show. Beyond the Boundary here we come!

Grexeno

Updated show ending dates due to confirmed Dec. 26 marathon.

Michiko & Hatchin: December 12
Akame ga Kill!: February 20, 2016
Parasyte –the maxim-: April 9, 2016
Kill la Kill: April 9, 2016
Dragon Ball Z Kai: November 26, 2016 (not including Buu Arc), January 27, 2018 (including Buu Arc)
Naruto Shippuden: AHAHAHA....
One Piece: ....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Line_HTX

So, everyone knows there's an episode 25 for Klk, but honestly, is it even necessary to air it on Toonami? I've heard people say it's not that important.

Moaradin

So, everyone knows there's an episode 25 for Klk, but honestly, is it even necessary to air it on Toonami? I've heard people say it's not that important.

It's pretty good and pretty much the second half of the ending. Ties up any loose ends that were left. Toonami should have aired it.

Grexeno

It's technically an OVA and therefore wouldn't have been covered with the rest of the series when rights were being bought.

Top Bottom