• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Remember when Tusk was chained up, and Ange came in....and
fell down and briefly unknowingly performed fellatio on him, while the dragon girls watched?

That was a scene. (18+)

BBboy20

Sentai Filmworks asks which Night Raid member are YOU?
http://www.sentaifilmworks.com/news/akame-ga-kill-which-night-raid-member-are-you-quiz

I got Tatsumi. -___- Fuck that.
covert hehehe
secret HAHAHAHA

I'm Bulat, BTW.

A marathon of Akame, Tenchi Muyo GXP and SAO. Merry Christmas from Toonami!!
1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

Speaking truthfully, I like to be /doing/ something. Watching stuff on its own is just too passive. Groupwatching (this thread) gives just enough interactivity.

I dunno how weird this is.
For newcomers, that what got me to discover NeoGAF when Toonami came back; just felt lonely watching it by myself.

Well, my PS3 was stolen early in the summer the week before there was that one Tuesday night where the entire city flooded from endless heavy rain, and I didn't feel like starting over. School was already taking up time, and I didn't want to go through the effort to getting my games back, so I have not played any FG's or racing games or a few others at all since then. The only thing I do is the occaisional Hearthstone and DFOG on the weekends. It's funny, even when I want to binge watch an anime, I end up watching an FGC stream or Trihex instead, LOL. I wish I could play some games now, but I'm kind of relieved for now that I don't have a system. It makes me focus on the more important things in life.

Definitely getting that PS4 for next year though. I need my Tekken fix badly.

There have been times where I've definitely needed a break from gaming. Before the summer I only played like maybe 5-6 for like a year and a half, so its all just kind of catching up with me now, especially with stuff like FFXIV, MGSV, Trails in the Sky, etc.

A/Z is the only one we actually have a chance of seeing which is a shame as its the most boring/infuriating one. Its one of the rare shows I rage quit which I almost never do.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Remember when Tusk was chained up, and Ange came in....and
fell down and briefly unknowingly performed fellatio on him, while the dragon girls watched?

That was a scene. (18+)
HAHAHAHAHAHA, WHAT.

I don't know what's more hilarious, the fact it was A COMPLETE ACCIDENT or everyone's :D reaction.

Wait, no, it's HER reaction after it happens. Bring this to Toonami, it sounds like it'll make for a GLORIOUS group watch.

Line_HTX

HAHAHAHAHAHA, WHAT.

I don't know what's more hilarious, the fact it was A COMPLETE ACCIDENT or everyone's :D reaction.

Wait, no, it's HER reaction after it happens. Bring this to Toonami, it sounds like it'll make for a GLORIOUS group watch.

:D

This'll be the best mecha put on Toonami. However, it'll have to be put at 3 AM ET because it's the most appropriate time slot for everyone involved.

Unless they want to have a 4 AM ET After Dark hour. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
There are no movies this year. Only non-usual thing is continuation of Intruder 2 (next week is 3 of 7) and some marathon on Dec 19 (unspecified show).

There's almost certainly going to be a marathon on Dec. 26 as well. We just don't know about it yet because Intruder II will be over by then.

And for what it's worth, I got Akame on that quiz. :|

Soulflarz

Banned
A good friend has died. How do you react?

There isn't even my answer. It's to acknowledge it methodically and move on, tears can wait for later if at all.

That's not an option.
Why is stoic not an option.

Q2: What type of weapon do you prefer?
>armor

....are they screwing with us

akame okay then

Raxus

We just had an Akame ga Kill Marathon so with 3 marathons coming up it would make sense to have a DBZ, Parasyte and one other show (My vote would go to Michiko e Hatchin finale or Shikapudden)

Or we could just say fuck it and run FLCL plus a DBZ rerun.

We just had an Akame ga Kill Marathon so with 3 marathons coming up it would make sense to have a DBZ, Parasyte and one other show (My vote would go to Michiko e Hatchin finale or Shikapudden)

Or we could just say fuck it and run FLCL plus a DBZ rerun.

We already have a Parasyte marathon for next weekend right? Probably a M&H finale marathon and a Shippuden one to end the year.

Regiruler

Long story short: I did something I probably shouldn't have, police report and everything, but given that it was incredibly minor in retrospect there are no official charges, I need to write a letter of apology, and I am charged with heading a community service event next semester as an alternative to community service hours. I swear to god the punishment-turned opportunity trope made me feel like a goddamn anime protag.

That could have gone a lot worse so I'm glad that I'm still in one piece.
Sentai Filmworks asks which Night Raid member are YOU?
http://www.sentaifilmworks.com/news/akame-ga-kill-which-night-raid-member-are-you-quiz

I got Tatsumi. -___- Fuck that.

I got Tatsumi as well

Kill me

except for the nerds that don't like it
Yeah, that's the shitstorm part.

Long story short: I did something I probably shouldn't have, police report and everything, but given that it was incredibly minor in retrospect there are no official charges, I need to write a letter of apology, and I am charged with heading a community service event next semester as an alternative to community service hours. I swear to god the punishment-turned opportunity trope made me feel like a goddamn anime protag.

You almost got arrested for watching pervy anime.
That's considered a federal offense in some circles.

So you're saying Don't Lose Your Clothes, if you're Matoi, feel free if you're Mako!

12243461_964516740288597_6749535244557947074_n.jpg

NERRRRRDDDDDD (DAMN YOU ZONIC!)

Now on a completely unrelated note...I was reflecting on The Clone Wars CG series.

So I've always been kind of mixed on Star Wars. I like it, but I've never loved it. It's something that I appreciate in small doses.

But like many people, I think General Grievous is the coolest thing ever. (I would buy Star Wars Battlefront if they put Grievous in it.)

Which is why Massacre is my favorite episode. Yes I know he loses his duel...but then he goes on to kill hundreds of Nightsisters.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom