• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Man God

Non-Canon Member
qd69MWz.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I actually posted that gif just to summon my old friend MM. I have no idea how he does it, but he does.

I don't like how Naraku's ended up being a victim of the jewel at the end of Inuyasha.

Dude went out too easy.

They also should have killed of Koga.

So yall that have actually seen Future Diary do you think it has a genuine chance to air on Toonami even as soon as M&H's replacement? I know the only time it's been mentioned around DeMarco was when someone made a fan trailer for it and DeMarco and Gill's reaction was "never seen it but maybe we should check it out". I'm asking because I'm thinking of picking up the manga as I need something new to read and it's fairly short at only 59 chapters but if it has a decent chance of appearing on Toonami I could hold off.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I am now at level 7,000. No pic because I'll tweet/take a pic again at 8,000.

Looking at Twitter, there appears to only be one other person even remotely close to me, & even then, they're quite behind by about 500 levels, or 2.5 hours behind me when he reached 6k. 6,000 to 7,000 took about 5 hours (or about 200 levels per hour). MAYBE I'll reach 8,000 by midnight, or close to it. At the very least, if I don't get distracted & such tomorrow, I have a feeling I should hit 9,000 well before Toonami.

I took an intelligence test today, the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale test...

....guys if I'm an idiot, I can still hang out right?

Mizerman

Zonic should be disqualified because his parasitic right hand is doing all the work.

Two things Zonic will likely be doing: Tapping and Fapping.

jk

I took an intelligence test today, the Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale test...

Think of it this way: At least you're smarter than half of the shonen protagonists that exist. ^_^

So yall that have actually seen Future Diary do you think it has a genuine chance to air on Toonami even as soon as M&H's replacement? I know the only time it's been mentioned around DeMarco was when someone made a fan trailer for it and DeMarco and Gill's reaction was "never seen it but maybe we should check it out". I'm asking because I'm thinking of picking up the manga as I need something new to read and it's fairly short at only 59 chapters but if it has a decent chance of appearing on Toonami I could hold off.
Really doubt it. It's also just mediocre in general. Haven't watched the dub but I'd certainly hate watch it a group again.

One of my coworkers has never heard of Dragon Ball Z before. Spent like 20 minutes lecturing him on the greatness of DBZ and convinced him to watch the recap tomorrow at 8 on Toonami.

No.

Crocodile

So I'm pretty much caught up to the Prison School manga. It's great. My only concern is how they are going to animate some of the scenes in Season 2 considering there are pretty much hentai scenes.

Ourobours!

Anyway, welcome to the club <3

The show isn't super new so I figure it would be something that would have already been on nu-Toonami but then again, M&H only just showed up now so who knows how the age of a show effects is eligibility anymore.

Anyway, given the success of shows like Deadman Wonderland and Akame ga Kill, I think Future Diary would find an audience. With regards to action, I think there is more enough to appease the Toonami audience and since they clearly love anime cliches and fuckery (especially put together) I think Future Diary would do well enough.

One of my coworkers has never heard of Dragon Ball Z before. Spent like 20 minutes lecturing him on the greatness of DBZ and convinced him to watch the recap tomorrow at 8 on Toonami.

Well, this is awkward...no DBZ repeat at 8 with CN getting that hour back for now.

You guys joke about not letting me stay if I'm an idiot, but you forget.

We've all watched SAO. And we have proof on this forum that we've all watched SAO...

...And if the people close to say, you, somehow figured out you watched SAO, their views of you might change forever....

You see, it's like we all murdered somebody, only worse.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I need to play the PS3 version of Valkyria Chronicles I bought earlier this year.....& finish VC2 on my Vita...

Valkyria Chronicles is pretty good.

Shame Sega decided to kill it by putting on the PSP.

Not that there's anything wrong with the PSP, but the last place I want to play Valkyria Chronicles is on a portable system.

Top Bottom