• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Also this is his sister(18+), and yes, she does want to bang her brother.

hell-naw.gif

Line_HTX

I still have not seen SNAFU and Irregular.

Dungeon is pretty silly. It didn't help that it was basically a GROWING Kirito in a different setting. Also, the JP voice was exactly the same, LOL

Cool, I have Seda's first weekday blessings.

Thanks Seda.

I was really happy when the Pats lot, but now I'm watching sports highlights and they're showing the Dolphins game and I'm sad now.

Puruzi

Banned
I genuinely like Danmachi. It was just silly and it had a couple cool fights. Minotaur fight was the sickest shit. Also Hestia is the bestia.

Line_HTX

Toonami after dark with Monogatari.

Also, J.J. Watt doesn't have enough commercials. Watt is the hero we need everyday. Make yourself better every single day.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The mangaka of GeGeGe no Kitaro died at age 93. I only mention it because it gives me an excuse to link one of my favorite OPs of the last decade that nobody seems to know about or remember, Denki Groove's OP for Hakaba Kitaro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDLW7N2iduE

And just to bring this back to Toonami, you might know Denki Groove from their song Niji, which was an insert song that run through about half of the final episode of Eureka seveN.

Line_HTX

It was hilarious in its own way, with the change in music and all.

But nothing can beat the original OST with its cheesy 80s Bruce Lee style music.

The mangaka of GeGeGe no Kitaro died at age 93. I only mention it because it gives me an excuse to link one of my favorite OPs of the last decade that nobody seems to know about or remember, Denki Groove's OP for Hakaba Kitaro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDLW7N2iduE

And just to bring this back to Toonami, you might know Denki Groove from their song Niji, which was an insert song that run through about half of the final episode of Eureka seveN.

Ah man. RIP.

Seda

Buying xenobladex soonish (price probably won't go down much for a while) without any plans to play it in the next year maybe.

Top Bottom