• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Mizerman

I only use the ignore list for people with avatars that creep me the fuck out!

image.php

Crocodile

I don't think I've been quoted in over 2 days.

Please don't tell me I'm on everyone's ignore list.

Happy?

Though I'm surprised GAF doesn't have an alert system to let you know when you've been quoted. There have been many, many topics (especially the more controversial ones) where I posted, often with a "my final thoughts on the subject" post, and didn't want to return to a thread but if someone had replied to my last post and had a good point or two I might want to address I'd like to know that without having to go back to the minefield that is that thread and having to be "exposed" to other posts.

Seda

Searching for your name with the "Show Posts' radio button selected is basically just as good. It'll even show you posts where someone merely mentions you, not only quotes.

Doesn't work if your name is a common word though. edit: Not sure how well it works for usernames with multiple words

Puruzi

Banned
Searching for your name with the "Show Posts' radio button selected is basically just as good. It'll even show you posts where someone merely mentions you, not only quotes.

Doesn't work if your name is a common word though. edit: Not sure how well it works for usernames with multiple words

oh shit, I learned something new today

Line_HTX

This is very useful. You learn something new everyday.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

Been using this method for literally years now, its actually kinda addicting to constantly check when someone has quoted you, doubly surprising when someone mentions you in another thread somewhere.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
yep still cute

Although, Man God, if I'm honest, I never know what the fuck your random gifs are supposed to mean in context.

If I quote someone and post a gif, it's usually related to my true feelings in some way. Might be obscure.

If I don't quote someone, it's 70% of the time related to the general conversation and 30% just to post a gif.

This was one of those 30%.

REAL HONEST TO GOODNESS NARUTO SHIPPUDEN SIDE STORY:

While being trapped inside the Infinite Tsukiyomi, Sasuke dreams about Itachi frying eggs to make omelets for both of them at their home.

I would pay to have that dubbed.

Line_HTX

I'm a day late, but the new laptop finally arrived.

First thing I did was get Firefox going and get all my add-ons back and browse GAF and Twitter again, lol

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Happy?

Though I'm surprised GAF doesn't have an alert system to let you know when you've been quoted. There have been many, many topics (especially the more controversial ones) where I posted, often with a "my final thoughts on the subject" post, and didn't want to return to a thread but if someone had replied to my last post and had a good point or two I might want to address I'd like to know that without having to go back to the minefield that is that thread and having to be "exposed" to other posts.

There was one for a bit, but the servers couldn't take it or something.

I kinda hope Bleach's final arc gets animated. Once it's finished.

Because I can just watch that.

Also I wanna see
Aizen beat people up while tied to a chair.

Yes that happens.

It will its just doing an inuyasha final act thing.

But I god hope the pacing won't be the same, we really don't need Bleach hopped up on super sonic speed pacing.

What the fuck, what does that even mean?

Oh Line, you can't even imagine some of the wacky dumb bullshit going on in Bleach right now.

There's a character who can
imagine anything and make it real, and he dies because he imagines himself more powerful than his body can handle.

What the fuck, what does that even mean?

Well, first you have to remember that when people in Soul Society "die", they still leave behind dead bodies.
Then you have a villain who can reanimate bodies and infect "living things" to turn them into zombies. Incidentally, this necromancer character is weirdly handled. He's presented as a girl initially, but then you have the peacock guy that's in Kenpachi's squad loudly proclaim that he can smell his cum a mile away. Seriously, that's what he says, and it isn't even the translators being weird.

I really want this arc animated just because there's so much weird stuff. But after it's over, so the animated version can actually have good pacing.

I'm also curious how the hell they intend to top the latest battle.
Weird bird thing aside, his attacks cannot be blocked and all attacks go straight through him. They were only able to beat him because they somehow had a weapon on hand specifically designed to hurt things with the power of a god. And he was just a subordinate!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Well, first you have to remember that when people in Soul Society "die", they still leave behind dead bodies.
Then you have a villain who can reanimate bodies and infect "living things" to turn them into zombies. Incidentally, this necromancer character is weirdly handled. He's presented as a girl initially, but then you have the peacock guy that's in Kenpachi's squad loudly proclaim that he can smell his cum a mile away. Seriously, that's what he says, and it isn't even the translators being weird.

I really want this arc animated just because there's so much weird stuff. But after it's over, so the animated version can actually have good pacing.

Weird bird thing aside, his attacks cannot be blocked and all attacks go straight through him. They were only able to beat him because they somehow had a weapon on hand specifically designed to hurt things with the power of a god. And he was just a subordinate!

qp4nVdE.png

Konami stopping Kojima from accepting an award is an almost impressive amount of dickishness.

I don't even like MGSV, and I think that's terrible.

Fuck Konami and all but I am too over the moon Psychonauts 2 may be a thing.

I'm super skeptical that it'll make 3 million, but god damn that trailer was hype as shit.

You had no idea what was going on for most of it and then the guy turns around and says, "PSYCHONAUTS"

Crocodile

Oh Line, you can't even imagine some of the wacky dumb bullshit going on in Bleach right now.

There's a character who can
imagine anything and make it real, and he dies because he imagines himself more powerful than his body can handle.

Fuck Bleach & Fuck Kubo

Konami stopping Kojima from accepting an award is an almost impressive amount of dickishness.

I don't even like MGSV, and I think that's terrible.

Fuck Konami

I'm super skeptical that it'll make 3 million, but god damn that trailer was hype as shit.

You had no idea what was going on for most of it and then the guy turns around and says, "PSYCHONAUTS"

Fig is weird but it's a direct sequel to a cult favorite series announced at a major gaming event. Ala Shenmue 3, it will probably succeed just on the back of that.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Man, Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny is nuts. Especially this alternate cut with a different movie in the middle.

What did I miss?
Psychonauts 2 Kickstarter. ... I'd be excited if I didn't remember what happened with Double Fine's last crowd-funding campaign.
Batman by Telltale. Hopefully it's at Wolf Among Us tier and not Walking Dead Season 2
Konami continue to be the worst. Someone should just buy them out, get a hold of all those awesome IPs and the Fox Engine. It's not like they're doing anything with it.

I'll go look up the Iwata tribute.

Top Bottom