• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Man God

Non-Canon Member
qLFsVeA.gif

My time is now.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One Piece filler with Naruto filler...

...so it begins...

The good news is that the One Piece filler should only last until March. Barring any possible marathons/movies. We end on a silly Chopperman episode so that should somewhat alleviate things.
EDIT: Counting the episodes, the Chopperman episode should air on March 5th. Thriller Bark starts March 12th.

The bad news is that Shippuden filler runs until June or July.

I think the Ice Hunter arc is pretty enjoyable, plus it gives the crew a chance to have a silly adventure with Franky
before Brook is added to the cast

Slow day at work, so I pulled Toonami ratings from the TV by the Numbers post, which doesn't have the number for 18-49. Not bad, though you can see the difference when the Family Guy lead-in doesn't break 2 mil in total viewers.

Code:
Show Name					Total	18/49 Share
DRAGON BALL Z KAI	ADSM	12:00 AM	1452	0.6
AKAME GA KILL		ADSM	12:30 AM	1253	0.5
ARASYTE- THE MAXIM	ADSM	1:00 AM		1092	0.4
MICHIKO & HATCHIN	ADSM	1:30 AM		925	0.4
NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN	ADSM	2:00 AM		901	0.4
ONE PIECE		ADSM	2:30 AM		761	0.3
KILL LA KILL		ADSM	3:00 AM		710	0.3

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Did nobody ever dub Season Zero or whatever? I remember reading the original manga that season was based on & was rather surprised. Only TWICE is there card games involved, everything else is different.

Mizerman

Did nobody ever dub Season Zero or whatever? I remember reading the original manga that season was based on & was rather surprised. Only TWICE is there card games involved, everything else is different.

I don't think they ever brought S0 over as a dub.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I don't think they ever brought S0 over as a dub.
Now that I think about it, has S0 even been actually licensed in the US, even as a sub-only?

I'd imagine 4Kids having the anime rights for a while might've made things difficult due to how more violent & dark in general it is compared to when it was all about cards.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
My friend said he saw Space Dandy for about $20 at Walmart. Need to see which season it is, but for $20, I ALMOST might give in & get it. Online says $30, so I'll have to check for myself.

Though it's very rare for me to actually buy DVDs/BDs because I'd rather use the money towards games. Though I don't mind them as gifts.

...note to self, ask for Simpsons DVDs for Xmas...

Mary Elizabeth McGlynn acknowledged my existence and retweeted my tweet about my Ghost in the Shell tribute in Xenoblade Chronicles X. I think I can die happy now.

Top Bottom