• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Grexeno

Caught up on One-Punch Man, both the manga and the anime.
The latter needs to come to Toonami. Seriously. Viz would be fools not to bring it to TV.
Viz clearly has no interest in getting their shows on TV anymore. They seem to be quite satisfied making their dubs exclusive to Hulu.

if Haikyuu is fujoshit then I want more fujoshit

We need more Haikyuu!!
tumblr_nxrxiuGqSc1tki0pto1_500.gif

As long we're talking about fujoshi pandering, I'm reminded of Seraph of the End.

I'm enjoying it, but it panders hard when it comes to relationships. The main character shows no romantic interests in anyone, but annoyingly is given potential romantic partners of both sexes, so it can pander to everyone, rather than actually introducing a romance.

On one hand though, I do appreciate how it offers some fanservice for everyone.

As long we're talking about fujoshi pandering, I'm reminded of Seraph of the End.

I'm enjoying it, but it panders hard when it comes to relationships. The main character shows no romantic interests in anyone, but annoyingly is given potential romantic partners of both sexes, so it can pander to everyone, rather than actually introducing a romance.

Ehh I dunno about that, I mean besides for the obvious MC for no reason can be shipped with all guys and girls on his team I get a very strong impression
Shiroa is the canon love interest everyone else is a dead beat.

Yuu is clearly Mikasexual, the writer and official artists dont even try to hide it.

Ehh I dunno about that, I mean besides for the obvious MC for no reason can be shipped with all guys and girls on his team I get a very strong impression
Shiroa is the canon love interest everyone else is a dead beat.

Yeah, I want that ship to sale, but I don't like the constant teasing of it. Just give the romance. Just give it to us.

Yuu is clearly Mikasexual, the writer and official artists dont even try to hide it.

Mikasexual is a term only you could think of friend. '_'

Yeah, I want that ship to sale, but I don't like the constant teasing of it. Just give the romance. Just give it to us.

Mikasexual is a term only you could think of friend. '_'

You expect a shonen shit series to actually confirm the romance during the story? Romance only happens at the end or during a time skip. Course I think Seraph of the End could go bad end where everyone dies.

You expect a shonen shit series to actually confirm the romance during the story? Romance only happens at the end or during a time skip. Course I think Seraph of the End could go bad end where everyone dies.

The shipping in Seraph speaks to a problem I have with romance writing in general.

I hate ship teasing. I hate it. I should be used to it by now, but I'm not.

Either give us the romance reasonably soon, sink the ship, or don't ship tease.

The shipping in Seraph speaks to a problem I have with romance writing in general.

I hate ship teasing. I hate it. I should be used to it by now, but I'm not.

Either give us the romance reasonably soon, sink the ship, or don't ship tease.

Ship tease generates buzz and interest more then straight up confirming or sinking of ships. Keep people reading to see their favorite ship happen or get sunk

Ship tease generates buzz and interest more then straight up confirming or sinking of ships. Keep people reading to see their favorite ship happen or get sunk

Yeah, it's business writing in some regards....

...remember that amazing day when Naruto ships were confirmed/sunk?

I'll remember that day always.

bigkrev

My memory is a bit hazy and I haven't watched most of the anime, but Shinoa isn't really portrayed as a big love interest in the manga

Then again, the Manga of seraph is nearing a year of me not really understanding what the fuck is going on anymore. If I had to guess from the most recent chapter it seems to be entering an endgame though.

Top Bottom