• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

I did watch it in chunks my first time, but I meant more of the
hive mentality GAF tends to have all across the boards about something. I liked it, screw the hate boners. Heh...screw the boners

Well actually the impressions have been pretty mixed, ranging from liking it to being very negative but uh sure

ckohler

"I dont like sand its course and rough...and it gets everywhere"

ej7vviZ.jpg

Crocodile

This was probably the least satisfying ending that I've witnessed in quite some time.

I've seen worse shows than this (both seasons of SAO, GXP), but at the same time, it felt like it just amounted to a whole lot of nothing. It was just...there, more or less.

SAO II, absolutely not. AGK, yeah. For all of its flaws (and there are many), it at least has yet to bore me as M&H did.

tumblr_mchb7ezwGv1qdn14l.gif

I think it would have been better if it was a movie or like 5 episodes. Too much pointless stuff happens throughout the show to justify the way it ends.

I feel both M&H and TiR would have benefited a great deal from being a 4-6 episode OVA series instead of what they were.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
AGK has always bored me, everytime it's on I almost never pay attention or just skip out on watching it, I haven't seen any shows even in western fiction like M&K

Did people HONESTLY expect much of anything from that show once they saw the outfits?

People have the right to be disappointed when it was constantly hyped up with "from the makers of Gurren Lagann."

That being said, as much as I do like Gurren its certainly a show with some flaws, but I was expecting the show to have some kind of consistent direction like Gurren had.

Maybe for you but I don't think anyone else but you shares that opinion in this thread

Nah, I'm totally with him. I didn't expect much from KLK and was still dissappointed. Its pretty impressive from that regard.

Exactly. People getting down on Michiko haven't seen how worse and stupider Terror in Resonance is.

I only saw the first episode of Terror in Resonance, but from what I sussed out courtesy of the interwebz, I figured out thematically what the show was about and had pretty perfectly predicted (alliteration!) what it ended up doing. So disappointing.

2014 was unfortunately the year that proved Watanabe is fallible, too, for me. (I didn't care for Space Dandy.)

Top Bottom