• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

eh that's probably true. i don't think we went into Final Act expecting a masterpiece like the others but quality-wise it probably turned out the worst

People walked into TFA hoping to see a satisfying conclusion to an 167 episode anime and got a hyper condensed hard to follow ever for die hard fans rush mess. People hoping to jump into InuYasha with TFA to see what the fuss was about were hopelessly lost/baffled at the clusterfuck. When an anime needs multiple people to explain what the fuck happened each week and what info was skipped/poorly explained you've fucked up really bad.

Crocodile

Is the Yellow Frog supposed to be "special" if you catch my drift?

I only saw the first episode of Terror in Resonance, but from what I sussed out courtesy of the interwebz, I figured out thematically what the show was about and had pretty perfectly predicted (alliteration!) what it ended up doing. So disappointing.

2014 was unfortunately the year that proved Watanabe is fallible, too, for me. (I didn't care for Space Dandy.)

Did you dislike a specific episode(s) or the show as a whole?

Both M&H and KLK are clearly very decisive shows here, both of them and InuYasha The Final Act all squandered potential in one way or another. The Final Act is really the show we should consider the front runner for most disappointing considering it's a slapped together spark note summary that loses all impact on every major good story beat from the manga.

I can agree with that, Inuyasha: FA shit the bed like a mother fucker.

Raxus

I really need a list of anime that aired this year on Toonami. As much as people hated SAOII I really loved the first ending.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I really need a list of anime that aired this year on Toonami. As much as people hated SAOII I really loved the first ending.

Premieres:
Kill la Kill
Sword Art Online II
Michiko and Hatchin
Akame ga Kill
Parasyte -the maxim-

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So Michiko and Hatchin is the best thing of the night so far.

That episode of DBZ wasn't very good, I don't even have to say anything about Akame ga Kill, Parasyte was stupid, and Shippuden was Shippuden.

Let's go, One Piece!

Oh hey a skeleton man! New opening?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I see this Jungle P edit is going to start every week scaring the shit out of us.

Aww, they cut the rap verse.

Dragon Ball Z Kai
SAO II
Kill la Kill
Attack on Titan (reruns only)
InuYasha The Final Act
Michiko & Hatchin
Akame Ga Kill
Parasyte

I think Gurren Lagann ended last year? If not it's final episodes aired early this year

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I feel like this could've been a song in Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!...though the artist doesn't seem to be familiar.

Either way A NEW OP FOR THE NEW OP ARC THANK GOD

Crocodile

I'm only kind of familiar with what happen in OP due to cultural osmosis but the general gist I've gotten is that
Brook
doesn't really do or contribute much once
Thriller Bark is complete. Does he even do much in that arc?

Top Bottom