• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Studio Pierrot is such an odd studio.

They make good shows believe it or not. Osomatsu-san is probably one of the best shows of the season. While the second season was nearly universally reviled, the first season of Tokyo Ghoul was okay. Baby Steps and Yona of the Dawn were received well by the people who watched them. And while I've never watched it, Polar Bear Cafe appears to have some fans as well.

It's hard to remember that studio Pierrot has been behind a lot of goods shows, because the studio is associated mostly with Naruto, and how much the series has been milked to death.

Line_HTX

The Intruder II finale might be some new changes I hope!

CWkPXH3VAAA_8GT.jpg:large

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Holiday marathon. Next week will be an One Piece marathon, and we had a Parasyte one on the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Basically, holiday weekends (& this is the month where views tend to drop the most) = marathons.

Raxus

Monthly means we are going to have years of filler now before they can get a canon arc under their belt in the new Naruto Shippuden Shippuden.

Holiday marathon. Next week will be an One Piece marathon, and we had a Parasyte one on the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Basically, holiday weekends (& this is the month where views tend to drop the most) = marathons.

Ahh okay. Well drat, guess I will ignore it until the marathons end.

Soo apparently (Naruto Part 3 spoilers)
the blue haired kid is Orochimaru's son, and Oro is female now.
so yeah, let that sink in..

It makes me sad that movie month bombed. While I enjoy marathons as much as the next guy, having a different movie to talk about every week was badass. RIP Movie Months. You will be missed.

Moaradin

Those movies kind of suck so

The third movie is pretty cool. That's when it actually starts covering more than the anime did, and it was able to show events in a much more brutal way.

Anyone else kind of surprised that TFA is at a 95 on RottenTomatoes?

It's a good movie if a little safe. Can't really think of too many bad things to say about it without going into nitpicky territory. It's a good start to a new trilogy.

Top Bottom