• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Crocodile

A) Merry Christmas everybody!

B) Isn't there supposed to be a special stream today. Won't be able to watch but I'm just curious if we should be expecting anything today

Grexeno

I got a Retro Entertainment System with what appear to be actual NES cartridges for Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt and Blaster Master.

Might see how much I can get for them.

bigkrev

I'm a jew, so I got all my presents weeks ago!

I'm so happy that I'm at the point in my life where all I got was clothing, and I am super pumped about all of it.

Line_HTX

Maybe AgK's replacement but that's it

I kind of wonder what other shows they'll replace to maintain the Sentai Hour.

I'm a jew, so I got all my presents weeks ago!

I'm so happy that I'm at the point in my life where all I got was clothing, and I am super pumped about all of it.

image.php

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm also Jewish, but I say "Merry Christmas" to be nice.
Really, there's more important things to be a cynical asshole about

Korigama

Under Night In-Birth: Exe Late, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Serenity Blu-ray/DVD steelbook for me. Got BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend way back during the Black Friday weekend, and have been playing that one since the beginning of December.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well, Xmas..........happened, I guess. I went in early to work on Xmas Eve so I didn't have to deal with working at my normal midnight-ish time, but still have to go in tonight & clean up after the huge Xmas crowd. Didn't help when I took my family to get them guest passes for a movie (I get so many per month), the movie sold out while we were waiting in line (which was partly my dad's fault, he decided to wait FIVE MINUTES before the film started to arrive), so I got them passes for a later time, but then they went in & were like "oh no sorry, the employee has to be there for you to use them, & by the time he gets here, it'll be sold out" despite the fact they were 20 minutes early, so gotta get that taken care of when I go in tonight.

Really, the best thing I got was the Mario Goodies Collection book....which I ordered with MY card & my dad still hasn't paid me back.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Yeah, our theater was showing it on a Liemax screen, so a good 20% of the bottom of the screen was black barred. If you can find a theater with a real screen capable of showing 70mm, go for it

Lincoln Center has it and they've got the best IMAX screen for miles. So hyped.

BBboy20

Endless Waltz is basically Die Hard the animu.
You have my attention.

Don't you mean midichl- *gets shot*

I am so glad (Force Awakens stuff)
they went back to Yoda's explanation in Empire Strikes Back for the new movie. That it's a mysterious force that surrounds us, guides us, becomes us, the Force just is.
Considering even George Lucas dropped the midichlorian plot thread in clones/sith that's been dead for a long while
Well, glad to know that after recently remembering that horrible revelation.

Also, how well do you guys think CGI shows would do on Toonami?

Because well...
Berserk as a franchise has been handled weird as hell. It's so good but in 25 years we got 2 adaptions of it, and both times they just adapted the golden age arc. We only have like 2 yukes games. You would think Berserk would be a fucking awesome video game property.

started playing Gravity Rush Remastered. This game has some One Piece ass music lol. I really like it.
I finally opened my copy after 2 years of not. I'm amazed I've stopped feeling vertigo considering I feel that way when I fall off stuff in other games.

I got a new New 3DS. What did y'all get?
You think there will be other regular N3DSs in the future? Because I own an 3DSXL but it's more of a collector's item.

/damn/
making my $300 feel low :V

anyways, got that, xbone elite bundle, 50 to barnes and noble (manga cash!), uhmm
killer 7/bebop movie/elite beats agents/Trauma Center 1 Wii Remake/Clothes/Year of PS+
Whoa.

Who needs gigantic imax screens when you have the nerdtopia known as Alamo Drafthouse?
I think I might visit San Diego when Episode 8 comes out.

Regiruler

Oh man, that is not an action heavy block right there.

Granted the ratings are probably gonna be bad regardless of what's on.

Also, how well do you guys think CGI shows would do on Toonami?

Because well...

I'm fine with good cgi shows. Tron Uprising is one of my all time favorite TV series
even though I secretly have not actually watched every episode

Speaking of which, that Tron endless runner actually looked kinda ok because it uses the art style well, and a 3D runner has a lot more potential for interesting level design.

Top Bottom