• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |NovDec15| It's Man God's world, we're just posting in it

Line_HTX

While we're on the subject of Tales...

Bandai Namco US ‏@BandaiNamcoUS 37m37 minutes ago

The Neon Genesis #Evangelion Plug Suits are available on PSN and Steam! What's your favorite suit? #TalesOfZestiria

CTuGObcVEAE_RUX.jpg:large

Dandy would dig the Misato one in the middle sticking the booty out.

Mizerman

The Neon Genesis #Evangelion Plug Suits are available on PSN and Steam! What's your favorite suit? #TalesOfZestiria

Pfft.

Such a Cruel Tale's Thesis.

Misato is obviously the best.

bigkrev

No Mikleo as Kaworu, what is even the point of putting this out

Cornbread78

All this Tales talk is warming my heart. Speaking of Heart, Tales of Hearts R was pretty good. Give us Innocence R already on Vita dammit.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So, I've got some good news I guess.
I have a new job at Regal cinemas, yay! :D
Be prepared for the busy season starting next week with Hunger Games. This is probably the last calm week for some time, considering I can't even remember what came out this week aside from GitS & we barely had anyone here (think about 7 or 8 people saw it on Tuesday including my friend & me).

Gonna guess you'll get free movies like my theater & perhaps a discount for concessions?

Also after 4 or 5 months of being broken, I'm FINALLY getting my car fixed & will get it tomorrow. Costing around $500, but saved around $200 since I bought the part myself.

Congrats man. You get to enjoy some movies too I hope? At least a discount?
Yup, and 50% off concessions. :D
Be prepared for the busy season starting next week with Hunger Games. This is probably the last calm week for some time, considering I can't even remember what came out this week aside from GitS & we barely had anyone here (think about 7 or 8 people saw it on Tuesday including my friend & me).

Gonna guess you'll get free movies like my theater & perhaps a discount for concessions?

Also after 4 or 5 months of being broken, I'm FINALLY getting my car fixed & will get it tomorrow. Costing around $500, but saved around $200 since I bought the part myself.
I was curious, I've heard that the free movie passes don't apply the first few weeks of movie playing. Is that true?

Man, there is just something about comic book movies and the inability to accept different opinions concerning the quality of said movies.

(I know it's not a problem exclusive to Marvel/DC movies, but boy does it seem more prevalent.)

Hearts R is a huge disappointment between the awful localization and downgraded gameplay from the original. Worst it killes the fan translation of the ds version as they wanted people to support the official release.

Regiruler

All this talk of movie theatres reminds me when we still didn't know about hellsing 9 and 10 in MoM and funimation gave a free screening at all alamo locations, my hometown being one of 7 in the country to actually have one.

Shit was depressing because school is 3 hours away.

The only time I've ever seen anime on the big screen was when I was a kid, watching Pokemon the first movie with my parents.

My Dad and Mom fell asleep, and when the fights kicked off and one loud explosion happened, my dad leaped up yelling "Did something actually happen!?" much to the confusion of fellow movie goers.

Good times.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I thought Guardians of the Galaxy was pretty good. Avengers was fine too.

The Marvel movies are basically everything I wanted from comic book adaptations for years, but movie studios were too scared to actually spend money on.

The first Spider-Man movies deserve a lot of credit for paving the way, but the Avengers was basically a love letter to everything superhero. Those scenes where they pull together and fight at the end were great, and I refuse to be such a joyless, cynical fuck that I can't enjoy a movie that so nails the potential of HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUCKING FUN costumed heroes can be.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I expect them to joke about a feast & showing that first show of the show of that parasyte biting that woman's head off.

Is this the first time we're getting a marathon that's starting from the first episode? Akame ga Kill was close, starting from the 3rd episode.

Top Bottom