• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
source.gif

Regiruler

A reminder that Ash is also a superhuman able to use an ancient warrior magic.

The pokemon anime is basically incarnate wasted potential.

I'm probably in the minority, but I actually don't want a serious Pokemon anime.

Specials are fine, but I'm willing to bet if an actual show followed Red around just completing the Pokedex, people would find it kinda boring.

Regiruler

why doesnt jojo air this weekend
Because Demarco failed.

It could be a repeat of the first episode 6 times and it'd be a better halloween marathon than IBO.
THE BEST KIND OF NERDS!

I need to catch back up with that. I started, fell off. So it kept up the quality then?

Also, just for the hell of it.

CvyhMC0VUAAanTt.jpg

I am ashamed of my home state.
What is drifters?

EDIT: Arkansas's anime isn't on the list.

Raxus

I didn't realize it was published at all. I thought it was a webcomic like OPM. Neat.

So much is shonen now I have to separate out the different series based on publication.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It took Ash twenty years to reach first base.
Actually, he already got to 1st base at the end of the 2002/2003 movie, Pokemon Heroes, to which Misty & Brock got to watch & have shocked expressions of their own.

how has ash kissed more girls than me, life sux

Love the fact that they are previewing Titanfall 2 during the Gundam marathon. fits soo well.

But glad theirs a marathon so I can catch up on last weeks batch of episodes.

BBboy20

FF15 will have DLC co-op...I mean, I'm trying to keep my hype in check but...that may have become the most exciting thing about it, let alone having me become interested in the season pass.

Regiruler

Yup, it was mentioned on King Sized Homer. Anazing to think that was considered overweight back in the 90s.

It still is if it's all fat.

Not sure If I am one to talk though...
You know, when I find an article or post that I think is poorly written or thought out, I uh, just ignore it.

But if we all did that, we wouldn't have all the fun of gaming-gaf!

It's nothing new for gaming side true, but there's something special about someone losing it because the 3DS has an inferior screen. It's like the pixels ate his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom