• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
I've always heard IBO was one of the better ones, even after it finished airing.
Most Gundam shows have terrible characters, okay-to-great battle scenes, and terrible plot, IBO has great characters, great battles, and terrible plot, so it's a better show.

unless you've watched other Gundam shows, it's really hard to describe how refreshing and better Mika is compared to every one of them in the last two decades, and how great it is that beamspam doesn't exist

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
SO, um, we might have an answer to the Dragonball question, like literally the worst answer possible.

CyemG1QXcAQCtoD.jpg

I mean I can see how an executive might push gt on toonami in 2016, but somehow I feel DeMarco and co would just reair DBZ Kai before they spent money on gt.

Haven't they put bogus things in the back door schedule before/said don't trust it since things will change? If so this is probably a deliberate troll to hide the fact they have Super.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
GT is also the very rare anime that keeps getting better until the very end...but it also starts off completely terribly boring.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Good news, this is indeed the troll we thought it was. Look at the letters from 3:30 AM to 5:00 AM.

Family Fracas
Ambergis
Killer Vacation
Escape from Pearl Bailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom