• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

I'm not sure who is invested enough into Toonami lore to really enjoy a self-contained story featuring TOM and Sara.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'd feel a little more annoyed at TG beating Lupin if it was by a larger margin, but 4% isn't that bad.

2017 is going to be rather interesting considering we only have two slots that're changeable. Just as a reminder, 2016 brought us:

- Samurai Champloo
- Dimension W
- Hunter x Hunter
- Iron Blooded Orphans
- Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
- One Punch Man

Excluding DW & most of IBO's middle part, this honestly was a rather great year of show acquisitions.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
CyoGzfiXUAEJwVu.jpg

Seda

So, that means the most immediate thing we are still unsure of is what exactly is replacing DBZ Kai (if...anything?)

zulux21

So, that means the most immediate thing we are still unsure of is what exactly is replacing DBZ Kai (if...anything?)

I am figuring at this point, given the lack of announcements from funimation or toonami. that they don't view the second season of dbz kai as a second season and are just planning on continuing on to the buu saga like you would normally in dbz.

Grexeno

I am figuring at this point, given the lack of announcements from funimation or toonami. that they don't view the second season of dbz kai as a second season and are just planning on continuing on to the buu saga like you would normally in dbz.
On the other hand, if this was the case, there wouldn't be a reason to disguise the January 7th schedule with Dragonball GT.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
With that, there's only three Toonamis left in the year.

Sounds like the thread will go well over 400.

or alternatively, we are about to step into the grand tour

mostly I just can't see them not going into the buu saga of kai. I figure they get buu kai and disney xd gets dragon ball super.

Even if GT was to air they would used the remastered version which means we would get this instead of the Grand Tour.

I doubt they would ever use GT on Toonami again. So I bet we're getting the Final Chapters, and they're just waiting for Funimation to announce it.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Or maybe there is yet another swerve and DBZ Kai is replaced with Mob Psycho 100 because TOEI is being stingy with things.

Seda

That's a perm. Posts like that - it doesn't matter what your ban record is.

Let this be a lesson to not, uh, snark about lost loved ones of real people?

Grexeno

Did I just see a giant, buff, walking parrot walking around playing the accordion in Zelda?

Guys I think the GOTG for next gen is already decided. Along with Boss_Doggie's new avatar.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Did I just see a giant, buff, walking parrot walking around playing the accordion in Zelda?

Guys I think the GOTG for next gen is already decided. Along with Boss_Doggie's new avatar.

Everything about Breath of the Wild makes me feel like a kid again, and I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom