• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornbread78

those are all on my list I think.

erased will be in the second half losing points because of predictable villain.

konosuba will be in the second half losing points due to fan service :p

I don't know. I liked how they made you keep second guessing it though.

Definately has fanservice, but not the gross kind at least, lol.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
EPpnmvM.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I know nothing of Re:Zero aside from it exists & one or two of the girls from it got popular.

Time for JoJ...oh....

Well at least I have some JoJo to look forward to this weeken....oh...
Ugh, I know. Work has been rather busy this week, especially since I worked 6 days to cover for a friend, & was looking forward to just relaxing with Toonami, only to remember it's the DBZ marathon I'm not gonna bother watching aside from Shelter & maybe testing out Chromecast with it to see if going to the AS stream for it & then "casting" it to my TV will work like with YouTube, FXX, & such where it automatically brings up the app that plays it.

Ray Down

Banned
I've kept up with the manga and have been enjoying it immensely but we are so knee deep into spoilers at this point I don't even bring it up anymore outside of saying how good it has been.

Its gonna be interesting to see people reactions to the current actions of a certain character in 2024 or when ever.

Hell the anime part of this better be delicious.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Anyone have that awful Beyblade dub clip? I want to show someone.

Its gonna be interesting to see people reactions to the current actions of a certain character in 2024 or when ever.

Hell the anime part of this better be delicious.

Toei won't let that happen.

It's so weird. One Piece is a massive merchandising empire that makes billions. Yet Toei cheaps out in the worst way.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It's probably a pipe dream, but I hope we don't get a One Piece Kai, but an actual complete remake.

I feel this is preferable.
Toei can farm it out to a competent studio like Madhouse or David Pro, with tons of money, and we'd have amazing pacing. It'd still be long as fuck but it would be one hell of a ride.

Chase17

That and the fact that he'll do something admirable one moment and say/do something completely idiotic the next.
Imagine a more selfish Kirito without any of the male power fantasy.
There's that section halfway through in the castle that was just irredeemable. Was really turned off from the serious from that point on.

You can have a flawed protagonist and all but that was just too much for me.

There's that section halfway through in the castle that was just irredeemable. Was really turned off from the serious from that point on.

You can have a flawed protagonist and all but that was just too much for me.

He gets better 3/4th through the anime, but man, did he have some LOW lows.

Maybe 4 or 5 years ago.

If Toonami could air fairly old shows like Michiko and Hatchin, Gurren Lagann, and Soul Eater, there's still hope for Sengoku Basara.

it's really not that bad when you keep in mind how much mental damage he has.

The issue is that most of the show is just that: mental damage. It becomes suffocating after the first eight episodes.

I compared Subaru to beta Kirito, but he slides more into Shinji territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom