• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Has anyone seen the B2 commercial on Toonami yet? I heard it might be phasing out the Hyrule Warriors trailer.

Won't be until this week.

Sword Art Online: Lost Song talks place on Svart ALfheim, a mysterious new floating continent that comes bundled with a game update to ALfheim Online. The continent is said to include a multitude of different area types, including plains, deserts, and icebergs, among other varieties. Each area is also estimated to be around 16 square kilometers in size, all of which can be freely explored on foot or in the air.

Notably, Lost Song will be the first Sword Art Online game where players can choose to play as someone other than Kirito. Although whether they’ll be able to do so with a customizable avatar is still to be determined.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I sure wouldn't mind an announcement soon. Didn't have a good morning.

Picked up SK: Shinovi Versus at GameStop, employee did math wrong so I owed an extra $5. Had to use my spare gift card that I wanted to use on eShop card. See gas jump up 20 cents, decide to get some while it's still cheap.....I then lock the keys inside the car. Dad's gf picks me up & we drive to the other end of town & back to see if my dad's spare key is for my car.......which it wasn't, so I had to spend $50 for a guy to pick the lock. Now I have an hour before I gotta go back to college & take a test for Intro to Database Structures.....

bigkrev

I sure wouldn't mind an announcement soon. Didn't have a good morning.

Picked up SK: Shinovi Versus at GameStop, employee did math wrong so I owed an extra $5. Had to use my spare gift card that I wanted to use on eShop card. See gas jump up 20 cents, decide to get some while it's still cheap.....I then lock the keys inside the car. Dad's gf picks me up & we drive to the other end of town & back to see if my dad's spare key is for my car.......which it wasn't, so I had to spend $50 for a guy to pick the lock. Now I have an hour before I gotta go back to college & take a test for Intro to Database Structures.....

I will be paying 2.85 cents a gallon for gas later today..,.

If it jumps 20 cents in the time between me driving past it on the way to work and me going later today, RIOT

Probably would have bought SK if it was 29.99 and didn't come with any bonus crap- I'm kind of tired of having all these half naked anime girl items I don't really want piling up in the corner ~_~

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It was about $3.07 in town, the lowest it's been in YEARS, and was gonna jump to about $3.25. Wanted to wait until I donated plasma tomorrow to get gas, but figured might as well grab it today.

Hopefully, when I finish the test, the rest of the day can go well & I can just lay in my room playing SV in peace. Not to mention hearing about that announcement that seems to be teased.

I'm kind of tired of having all these half naked anime girl items I don't really want piling up in the corner ~_~

I'll take a few of those off your hands if you don't want them

1310405139732.jpg

It was about $3.07 in town, the lowest it's been in YEARS, and was gonna jump to about $3.25. Wanted to wait until I donated plasma tomorrow to get gas, but figured might as well grab it today.

Hopefully, when I finish the test, the rest of the day can go well & I can just lay in my room playing SV in peace. Not to mention hearing about that announcement that seems to be teased.
It was $3.19 when I paid on Saturday and apparently it will get lower.
Only paid $35 for my gas fill up. Lasts me 2 weeks. Thank goodness for fuel efficient cars.

daveo42

Banned
It was $3.19 when I paid on Saturday and apparently it will get lower.
Only paid $35 for my gas fill up. Lasts me 2 weeks. Thank goodness for fuel efficient cars.

I welcome lower gas prices. I got gas around $3.20 last week before leaving on vacation. I usually end up going through a tank every 4-5 days as I drive an hour to and from work. I'm hoping for a promotion at work (been waiting on feedback for a position close to 2 months) to finally move closer.

Soulflarz

Banned
This is one of those time I'm happy I don't pay for gas...
(my mom does not reliably get me to school to a very notable extent so I have a car if only for that reason)

Soulflarz

Banned
Probably would have bought SK if it was 29.99 and didn't come with any bonus crap- I'm kind of tired of having all these half naked anime girl items I don't really want piling up in the corner ~_~
Thankfully my guy rang me up and the only thing he said was that the packaging made him want it >.>
But yeah, its really hard to explain what they are or why I own them.

Regiruler

My mind defaulted SK to Shovel Knight and I was incredibly confused.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*watches Woolie in Japan video*
There's Attack on Titan cologne. Comes in Eren, Armin, Jean and Erwin scents.

You know, I'm kind of in disbelief that a dark Zombie Apocalypse story is getting merchandise on the scale of the Avengers.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Where the hell do all y'all live where you pay less than 4 bucks for gas?!
Michigan. It was about $2.9# in a town about 15 minutes away. I remember a few months back, it's average about $3.50-$3.70-ish.

Guys, we need to start getting on DeMarco to pick up the new Lupin show.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=134359643#post134359643

It looks SO good!
Looks interesting, especially since they're going back to the tone of the '70s series.

*watches Woolie in Japan video*
There's Attack on Titan cologne. Comes in Eren, Armin, Jean and Erwin scents.

You know, I'm kind of in disbelief that a dark Zombie Apocalypse story is getting merchandise on the scale of the Avengers.

When you see the kind of marketing juggernaut Evangelion is with its kind of subject matter it really isn't surprising. If something is popular there will be lots of things with its likeness that you can buy.

Jarate

Banned
Tv rating systems are ass
Honestly, I dont see why cable companies dont look at the shows everyone is watching and give that info to the netwroks. It would make more sense for the advertisers, and honestly, who would actually care if cable companies knew what you were watching (which they most likely already do)

Also, drop off from Naruto to One Piece is really depressing. Idk why people dont like One Piece in America

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Honestly, I dont see why cable companies dont look at the shows everyone is watching and give that info to the netwroks. It would make more sense for the advertisers, and honestly, who would actually care if cable companies knew what you were watching (which they most likely already do)

Also, drop off from Naruto to One Piece is really depressing. Idk why people dont like One Piece in America

I ask myself this all the time...

Best answer I got is "not animu enough".

Grexeno

Cable companies won't work together/privacy issues.

And regarding Naruto, it gets a lot of viewers and always will simply by being Naruto, regardless of quality.

I'm most impressed at how well Hellsing is doing considering how late it airs and its subject matter.

Privacy watchdogs would have a field day if Cable companies corroborated with each other to share the viewing habits of Americans. Whether or not the fear is warranted depends on the individual.

bigkrev

Networks are terrified that if they actually went to direct reporting, it would make them look worse than Neilson does.

It's a pretty average drop off compared to AoT > Bleach and Bleach > Shippuden.
If people didn't like One Piece, there wouldn't be a dub and it wouldn't be on television.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
One Piece is never going to have that super DBZ/Naruto/Inuyasha/Bleach breakout moment, once that is accepted the ratings are on par for the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom