• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xfinity bros.

3huXrN6.gif

That's what I'm talking about. :p

Jarate

Banned
Still living at your parents house at 23 and not having to pay for cable REPRESENT

Honestly, for those without Toonami, just ask your family members like aunts or uncles if you can borrow their login for the toonami live streaming on the adult swim site. i'd normally share with ya'll, but I aint gonna risk that shit

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I don't think my dad would even know the login info, especially since he pays the satellite bill by mail.

...won't even matter since if you go onto Adult Swim's site & try to log on via Dish, just tells you they were dropped & to call a number to demand it back....

Jarate

Banned
I don't think my dad would even know the login info, especially since he pays the satellite bill by mail.

...won't even matter since if you go onto Adult Swim's site & try to log on via Dish, just tells you they were dropped & to call a number to demand it back....

go call your aunts and uncles and cousins and be like

"yo brah, I needs to watch me some chinese cartoons, know what im sayin"

honestly though, just get into contact with some of your family memebers if you're desperate to watch toonami. If not, there will probably be some type of illegal stream that'll be 30-100 seconds behind

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It might be the "updated" version that fixes some stuff, adds more modes, & has online.

Now how many commercials will we see for it during Toonami?

Might want to add this for context, seda

Attack on Titans (Saturday, 11:30p) ranked #1 in its time period among all targeted adults and men. One Piece (1a) ranked #1 in its time period among adults 18-24/18-34 and men 18-34. Bleach (12a) and Naruto: Shippuden(12:30a) ranked #1 in their respective time periods among adults 18-34. Overall, these four premieres increased delivery among all targeted men vs. last year’s time periods.

Attack on Titan was the top non-sports original,earning a 0.6, up from last week's 0.5 adults 18-49 rating.

Bleach: Memories of Nobody
Bleach: The Diamond Dust Rebellion
Bleach: Fade to Black
Bleach: Hellverse

Month of Kubo incoming, bow down before Bleach you peasants

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Non-Canon Month.

To be fair most anime movies are super, duper non canon if they are based on a series.

Hell last year we got two completely anime free movies in Akira and Summer Wars and then two series movies. Badlands Rumble is non-canon though nothing is preventing it from being canon and Conquerer of Shambala is the canonical ending to the series.

For most series movies come in two forms.

1. Condensed retellings of the series. Most Gundam movies are like this, as are the two EVA movies already shown.
2. Complete Non-Canon™. All Pokémon Movies, All DBZ movies except Battle of the Gods, All One Piece movies (including one of the movies that retells a story arc!) All Bleach Movies. All Naruto Movies. The FMA:B movie.

Very rarely do you get something like Endless Waltz or Conquerer of Shamballa that acts like an epilogue.

EDIT: Diamond Dust Rebellion is the worst possible outcome. If they want to stick with stuff that's never aired though I know they never showed the final Bleach movie and I don't think they aired the third one either. We're already past the point that the first Naruto Shippuden movie came out as well.

i'd be fine with Log Horizon, but here's why I think it would fail:

the average TV audience has a short attention span.

the Adult Swim audience has an even shorter attention span.

most viewers watching TV that late have even even shorter attention spans.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
My prediction/dream list

Eva 3.33
FMA: Star of Milos
DBZ: Battle of Gods
Blue Exorcist Movie

Dream...better.

Actually nothing wrong with that but replace FMA:B Non-Canon™ movie with something like Metropolis. GitS, or hell, even the final Bleach movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom