• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

Reminds me of this from the 80's:

Cartoon_All-Stars.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Luffy, Kirito, & Eren travel to the real world to teach a young boy the dangers of torrenting manga by the evil Torrentiko.

Anime All-Stars To The Rescue

Jarate

Banned
So remember that one dude I go to college with who is literally the worst person on the face of the earth.

Well, generally I let him have his stupid opinions, but this time he said the funimation dub of One Piece is terrible, so I tore him a new asshole

Honestly, how can anyone on earth ever think that the funimation dub of One Piece is bad. But he does hate Spongebob, and I never thoguht i'd meet a human being who hated spongebob

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
What's a floppy? That one of those things they used back in the day of 8-tracks?

I barely remember using floppies as a kid, as CDs were just starting to get popular, in that era of getting them for free in cereal boxes & AOL discs in the mail.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*looks at manga sales*
Do not be surprised if we get Seven Deadly Sins in a year or two. It's a hit!

Raxus

I recognize everyone except the character behind Kirito

Detective Conan/Case Closed. It is a character that joins the cast way into the series. It is a great arc. Check it out if you get a chance.

It looks like Sasuke found a new tool to cut himself with.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Straw Hats are pretty bad at piracy. The only time they stole something the people wanted to give them even more of it out of gratitude.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Straw Hats are pretty bad at piracy. The only time they stole something the people wanted to give them even more of it out of gratitude.

I like when Nami stole every person's wallet in her home town in like thirty seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom