• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing i'd put on ignore are Ino gifs

please dont start posting Ino gifs

giphy.gif

What did you say

I might have to fight you if you said something bad about Vita

YOU TAKE EVERYTHING YOU SAID ABOUT THE VITA BACK

IT'S THE PERFECT DEVICE AND MY BABY

all it needs is an addon to add 2 more shoulder buttons and it would be the best device ever for remote play

To be more specific, I got salty of it cause I bought it at launch thinking it would be a PSP 2 in terms of software and that wasn't happening. I got super salty since the 3DS was absolutely owning 2013 and loudly proclaimed how I sold my Vita to get a 3DS. I since rebought the Vita to play DanganRonpa tho

daveo42

Banned
and the freaky vacant pupils like she's been possessed by Satan

But it's mainly the forehead. For TenTen, it's her lack of ability when it counts. Same as Sakura. Sakura just gets more screen time because of incompetence and the forehead.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Bleach Marathon. For a few months, nothing but the entire series of Bleach from 11:30 to 6 AM on Toonami each week.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I've been considering Bleach an active roster show still. Doesn't make any sense to just throw it away. I assume that means Bleach will be the 2:30 show. Makes sense, really. A Viz hour.

Honestly the only thing strange about it is how late it is. Inuyasha seems like it would make way more sense at 11:30. It used to be the flagship show around these parts when it was in premieres, and now that it will be back in premieres again it should still be a pretty big draw. AoT repeats feel a lot more natural at 2:00 after Gurren Lagann. I guess it will still be pulling the numbers at 11:30, though.

Hopefully Bleach starts back at episode 1. We'd get nearly a year and a half of an actual good version of Bleach then.

Seda

I've been considering Bleach an active roster show still. Doesn't make any sense to just throw it away. I assume that means Bleach will be the 2:30 show. Makes sense, really. A Viz hour.

In the promo, TOM says "Next Saturday, we're showing the last new episode of Bleach".

Having the qualifier there could be read to indicate that Bleach reruns are definitely possible.

daveo42

Banned
I'd be down for Bleach reruns, would give me an excuse to watch the middle part of the series I haven't seen yet in anime form.

I'm in pretty much the same boat. I'm not sure where I actually stopped watching, but I know it was sometime during Hueco Mundo. Plus, the first arc is pretty good and there's some decent stuff to be had within Soul Society.

Soulflarz

Banned
On the ignore list thing (i wasnt here all day so sorry for being a page late)
I dont see the point to it because if someones that bad of a poster I will enjoy their meltdown one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom