• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
tJoQGwk.png
bF9br0J.png
6c7PySV.png

I'm at around 240lbs at 5'10 And I feel like I've been stuck there for far too long. I've actually never been not fat.

That's a bit mean...but I'd do it.
Im almost the same as you.
235lbs at 5'11"
I've been working out on the treadmill and pool more though. I'm also eating healthier too.

daveo42

Banned
Im almost the same as you.
235lbs at 5'11"
I've been working out on the treadmill and pool more though. I'm also eating healthier too.

My big issue is not getting out and exercising near as much as I should after work. An hour drive to and from work doesn't really help matters and I'm usually pretty tired when I get home.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Diet is number one towards losing weight. Count calories and stick to it. Keep away from processed sugars and fake sugars which will fuck with your appetite. That and some moderate exercise will get you results.

BBboy20

I can't think of any Funimation dubs that involve Steve Blum. And I doubt he's willing to travel to Texas for a bit role.
It's not even that, like, it could have been just a quick cameo moment that would seem mundane for most viewers.

Blum is union. While David Lucas and Daniel Andrews used to do some non-union gigs for him (ahem) such as Bebop or Champloo, among others, he simply doesn't do non-union work anymore. Funimation is a non-union company.
Even if you made a blip over the phone?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Union pay scale is too high so Funimation goes at it with its core group.

Bandai and usually Viz were basically the only companies that hired union actors.

Soulflarz

Banned
tumblr_n9bmzwfTuH1s2yegdo1_500.gif

Sleep tight. :)
>:D
Tbh this is kinda cute in that way that demonic cats are cute.

Well I'll use anime logic- that cat is clearly Satan. I think we can all agree on this. And as we all know, Satan is actually a good (yet very misunderstood) person/demon who we should feel sympathetic for. Because of this, that cat should be loved.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So I bought Danganronpa 1 because it was on sale.

It's a good game, but not life altering like some people have led me to believe.

It is however just about 2anime4me. It is in itself The Ultimate Anime.

Tbh this is kinda cute in that way that demonic cats are cute.

Well I'll use anime logic- that cat is clearly Satan. I think we can all agree on this. And as we all know, Satan is actually a good (yet very misunderstood) person/demon who we should feel sympathetic for. Because of this, that cat should be loved.
Satan was just misunderstood, guys. He only wanted love.

Soulflarz

Banned
So I bought Danganronpa 1 because it was on sale.

It's a good game, but not life altering like some people have led me to believe.

It is however just about 2anime4me. It is in itself The Ultimate Anime.

And (my view on the ending, not actually talking about the ending)
I really didnt care for the ending whatsoever. The rest was nice

The games an 8.5 for what it tries to do. It has some huge flaws. You'll hate the post game "content"

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Some of the cases are downright dumb early on. Like less nuanced than the Ace Attorney brain dead first cases.

Simple logical shit like the order in which
two people died....when one of them GETS UP AND SPEAKS A DEATHBED WARNING ALMOST AN HOUR LATER. YOU PEOPLE WERE THERE FOR THIS AND YET YOU ARGUE THE ORDER OF DEATH.

Regiruler

I'm seeing sheetz commercials on Comedy Central and I have $40 with of gift cards but I have no way to get there because I'm a college freshman without a car and too lazy to leave the dorm.

I mildly dislike my life.

Raxus

Damn, am I the only person who is sort of fit in ToonamiGAF?

This makes me want to get back on my regular gym schedule to get an increased appetite and get back up to my desired weight.

Soulflarz

Banned
Some of the cases are downright dumb early on. Like less nuanced than the Ace Attorney brain dead first cases.

Simple logical shit like the order in which
two people died....when one of them GETS UP AND SPEAKS A DEATHBED WARNING ALMOST AN HOUR LATER. YOU PEOPLE WERE THERE FOR THIS AND YET YOU ARGUE THE ORDER OF DEATH.

lol okay on the first case it should have been obvious in general.
I MEAN THEIR NAME IS HALF WRITTEN UPSIDE DOWN SLIGHTLY BOTCHED

120 pounds here.

You win!

...okay, I fail copy paste

Jarate

Banned
Damn, am I the only person who is sort of fit in ToonamiGAF?

This makes me want to get back on my regular gym schedule to get an increased appetite and get back up to my desired weight.
I could beat you in the ultimate sport of china where our favorite cartoons come from

SUMO WRESTLING

Ive actually thought of becoming a sumo wrestler, but i dont think anyone wants to see me in a thong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom