• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

FINAL-FREAKIN-LY. Waited so long to try this game out. Can't wait to try stuff like the Jet Set Radio OST on the PS3 version.

I'm familiar with THE CONCEPT OF LOVE.

Oooh, I should try that. I'm going to find my JSR soundtrack that they put out around the same time as JSR HD tonight.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yup, that's the one I got. Ordered it with Jojo All-Star Battle and it's stayed in my car since. Almost every song is enjoyable to listen to.

Just sucks that it sounds like the Vita version won't have the ability to read MP3s. That would've been amazing.

bigkrev

Yup, that's the one I got. Ordered it with Jojo All-Star Battle and it's stayed in my car since. Almost every song is enjoyable to listen to.

Just sucks that it sounds like the Vita version won't have the ability to read MP3s. That would've been amazing.

At the level of reprogramming that would involve, you are better off spending just a little bit more money and just remake the game.

Raxus

With all these long dormant shows and games coming back certainly Hunter x Hunter is coming back!

*stares at corpse of HxH as flies buzz around it for a solid minute*

Well 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Get back in the box Seda.

World Trigger may benefit from Naruto ending as its getting a push right now (regardless of the quality animation or lack there of) and the Naruto fans may look for another shonen series to latch on to

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
why do i have a box

iFu3mGSNwVXhh.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Guys this is a really big deal to me, naruto has been apart of my life for almost half of it, I remember when I didnt have internet(which I didnt until late 2007 if not 2008) and thinking I'd make my username be foxuzamaki, combo of naruto and starfox for every site I joined back then, this is like a chapter in my life closing.

Guys this is a really big deal to me, naruto has been apart of my life for almost half of it, I remember when I didnt have internet(which I didnt until late 2007 if not 2008) and thinking I'd make my username be foxuzamaki, combo of naruto and starfox for every site I joined back then, this is like a chapter in my life closing.

You'll survive.

Jarate

Banned

Im known throughout the internet by many different names

I wish I could switch to 21st Century Schizoid Man, but alas, I think Jarate is firmly entrenched (I don't think anyone would notice because i'd keep my avatar the same)

LOLDSFAN

So I watched the latest AoT.

I guess the moral of the story is to trust no one. Erin gets legit shook, Mikase gets legit shook, everyone gets legit shook as per usual. Lastly RIP Erin... again.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Except the hat dude. He basically the true protagonist of the series at this point.

I love how the best episodes of AoT either barely involve Eren or have him die in some way.

Thinking about it, Eren is more of a macguffin than a character.
The Scouts and the Military Police both want Eren for different reasons
I'm going to get into spoilers here. This is your warning.
The Female Titan clearly wanted to kidnap Eren, not kill him for a reason.
The same is true for the Colossol and Armored Titan following the Beast TItan's invasion.
Then after that, the Government wants Eren.

Jarate

Banned
Shingeki No Bahamut Episode 1

excited-baby.gif

Best new anime, best new anime.
Id totally fuck all the main characters in the show

Jarate

Banned
let's see i need to stir the pot here to get to the next page

One Piece is repetitive and overrated with an animation budget measured in cents.

SAO is clearly the superior anime. I dislike One Piece due to its humor while Sword Art Online's serious and gripping stories make it the greatest anime ever.

That hurt to write

nobody post anything

Ok

Moaradin

Shingeki No Bahamut Episode 1

excited-baby.gif

Best new anime, best new anime.
Id totally fuck all the main characters in the show

Very impressive first episode for something based on a free to play mobile card game. If they keep that quality up, it would be a perfect Toonami show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom