• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct14| A Place for Manly Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

Guys don't worry about the ratings. The MLB playoffs have been ridiculously good this year So that has a lot to do with it.

I don't know what time the game ended, but the broadcast started at 9:30 pm and the time of game is listed as 3:27, so it's likely this was on till past 1 AM

Dem ratings.

jwdrp.gif
Like others said, it could've been because of the game.

ALSO, THE US ENDING IS ON OST2 OF SPACE DANDY.

Last track of Disc 1. "Word Pack" by Mountain Mocha Kilimanjaro

Levyne

Banned
Dem ratings.

jwdrp.gif
Like others said, it could've been because of the game.

ALSO, THE US ENDING IS ON OST2 OF SPACE DANDY.

Last track of Disc 1. "Word Pack" by Mountain Mocha Kilimanjaro

Well the us ending music was borrowed from episode...5. The one with the little girl + puppet. That said, I do really like the track.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wait, Parasyte's that manga about the dude's hand that turns into stuff cuz aliens, right?

....they finally made an anime out of it? Huh. Guess I'll check it out.

Jarate

Banned
I honestly was surprised when I first saw it

What anime should I show my mom for her to look at me all confused like.

Jarate

Banned
Terraformars, Bahamut, Garo, and Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu we're going to be the shows i'd watch, but are there any other shows to watch this season

DominoKid

just going off the Episode 1s from this season so far I want to see Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis on Toonami.

only because I doubt Fate will ever get on so I'm not even getting my hopes up about that.

Soulflarz

Banned
I still hope we get Fate/Zero at some point.

Im starting the VN for FS/N soon hopefully :3

(Note, if you wana play that VN, PM me first. There is no per se right way to play it, but the best way is a bitch to do if you dont know what youre doing. I just set it up 2 days ago in prep)

Soulflarz

Banned
oh god please tell me you didn't google that

I didn't mean for you to google that

...its like youre tempting him to google it.
Didnt can mean didnt at the time. He could have by now. He could have typed into google boku no pico and be dying right now because of you. Hell, someone could have googled it for him for all we know. (NSFW apparently, I wouldnt know)

I just wanted to use LMGTFY. I didnt even click the link i generated, If its what I remember it being from someone telling me, I'm not clicking that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom