• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif

EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif

EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif

EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif

EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif
EWmof.gif

Crocodile

LOL Shikamaru is roflstomping this fool <3

Holy shit have they all just been standing around this whole time back at the Kakuzu fight? LOL shonen anime :p

Smoking is terrible for you

We all get this

Saying how much money Tobacco companies make of you isn't the way to make people not smoke

Just show like what it does to your body and what happens to people who smoke for their whole life

That'd be far more effective then this stupid shit

They've done a ton of "here is a diseased lung, isn't it FUCKED UP!" ads in the past, they probably wanted to do something new.

I gotta say, talking from experience, seeing a diseased lung in person is way more messed up than just a TV ad with a diseased lung.

LOL Shikamaru is roflstomping this fool <3

Holy shit have they all just been standing around this whole time back at the Kakuzu fight? LOL shonen anime :p

They've done a ton of "here is a diseased lung, isn't it FUCKED UP!" ads in the past, they probably wanted to do something new.

I gotta say, talking from experience, seeing a diseased lung in person is way more messed up than just a TV ad with a diseased lung.

Right, which is why having people with diseased lungs and those holes in their throat talk to kids at elementary/middle school is probably far more effective then any commercial

RagnarokX

Someone remind me why they encountered the two in this area.

And doesn't multi shadow clone create a gajillion?

It creates as many as Naruto wants. Creating more than one clone is a forbidden jutsu because the user divides their chakra evenly between themselves and the clones. Naruto is the only ninja with enough chakra to make as many as he makes and not severely handicap himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom