• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acrylic7

So fucking dumb. Why didnt Kakashi just use a clone lol
Doesn't Naruto's new move destroy nerves completely or some shit? Think I remember that from the manga.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It's... a variation on the Rasengan.

... At least it's not Ichigo doing Getsuga Tensho over and over and over and over and over

kewlmyc

Not sure why the series put off revealing that *obvious spoilers*
Naruto is the fourth's son.
Pretty freaking obvious since the beginning of the manga.

How else would you better express their changing relationship in a manner that wasn't hugely drastic and head turning? I think the subtlety is a good thing and I feel there has been an overall linear progression with the circus escapade being the biggest turning point for them so far. Michiko & Hatchin are flawed characters but what I've really come to appreciate is that I feel they are flawed in ways real people might be flawed (with some leeway). Usually anime tries to turn up the melodrama up to 100% or have characters act inhumanly stupid but Michiko acts in a childish, bitchy way that reflects her "low status" upbringing. She could easily be the product of a subpar "ghetto" or projects.

It's not exactly subtle, though; it's just taking a long time. I exaggerated when I said it's been the same since episode 3, but the point is that the show set up this "they'l love each other eventually thing!" a while ago and stagnated for a hell of a long time. The "I'm sick of your shit" and "I'm here to rescue you" stuff has happened multiple times in this show; the circus isn't particularly special in that regard. I just don't see where the build-up is supposed to have been. It feels more like they just now decided this stuff can happen because they're getting close to the end; really, it could've happened after the bull fight.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
That thing looks fucking epic. Such a natural evolution of the rasengan too. Naruto you clever bastard. Time for One Piece.

You should see what it does to Hidan.
Also, he hasn't finished the move quite yet and won't finish it for another few arcs. This is still an incomplete version.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Getsuga TENSHOOOOO!!!
bbS2vyU.gif

Of all the terrible story points Kishi has written that one is a fairly small problem all things considered

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

I think it was pretty obvious, I think we were just waiting for how kishi was gonna reveal it.
even before the big reveal they still tell us who naruto's dad is beforehand

So fucking dumb. Why didnt Kakashi just use a clone lol
Doesn't Naruto's new move destroy nerves completely or some shit? Think I remember that from the manga.

Because Kakashi has low chakra reserves and Naruto has massive amounts of it. It's the reason why he's able to create a shit load of clones. It gets crazier later on. If Kakashi had Naruto's chakra, he'd be a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom