• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Because Kakashi has low chakra reserves and Naruto has massive amounts of it. It's the reason why he's able to create a shit load of clones. It gets crazier later on. If Kakashi had Naruto's chakra, he'd be a monster.

Kakashi could conquer the world if he had half of Naruto's chakra levels.

I've been meaning to ask zedreamcast, is your avatar supposed to be gender flipped Alex from Third Strike?
You fucking know it!
shirtrip.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Reminder of the new bounties:

Luffy: 300,000,000
Zoro: 120,000,000
Robin: 80,000,000
Sogeking: 30,000,000
Nami: 16,000,000
Sanji: 77,000,000 (with shitty drawing)
Chopper: 50

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
If the next arc is what I think it is, im gonna tell my experience with it.

It starts off fucking hilarious, than gets really sad with a certain character's backstory.

Than I think it meanders forever and is boring and god i just want this arc to end because its so dull to look at dear god kill me

then it has an awesome final fight, then I got REALLY into one piece after that arc.

If the next arc is what I think it is, im gonna tell my experience with it.

It starts off fucking hilarious, than gets really sad with a certain character's backstory.

Than I think it meanders forever and is boring and god i just want this arc to end because its so dull to look at dear god kill me

then it has an awesome final fight, then I got REALLY into one piece after that arc.

yeah kinda

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Sanji.exe and Chopper.exe have encountered fatal exceptions and will be shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom