• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
D-did you stealth edit my post?

WOF18r3.gif

I need to get Cromartie on DVD one of these days. Heck, should see if my public library still has the manga.

Wow at Toonami Faithful's latest podcast being a whopping 3.5 hours long. Need to find a night to be able to hear it in full without interruptions, especially since it seems they bring up Master of Martial Hearts, an anime that's only memorable for how average it is for 5 out of 6 episodes to then turn completely crazy & twisted in its final episode (seriously, it has to be seen to be believed, & I mean watching the entire thing without jumping to the final episode just so you experience for yourself the complete whiplash).

Christ, our longest was like 2.5

Man God

Non-Canon Member
When I made it my mission in life to watch all of the crappy anime Netflix had on at the time MoMH was definitely one of the more memorable ones. I had been warned of the fuckery that happens in the last episode but that did not prepare me.

Line_HTX

When I made it my mission in life to watch all of the crappy anime Netflix had on at the time MoMH was definitely one of the more memorable ones. I had been warned of the fuckery that happens in the last episode but that did not prepare me.

MoMH?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, I had NO idea of the final episode of Master of Martial Hearts & it completely blew my mind. Like, I'd dare say it's School Days ending level of WTFery.

Same artist/character designer, but yeah, you can totally see the Kamina resemblence. I wish we had a bit more clear details/footage of the gameplay, but I totally dig the concept of the game's premise of "exposing people online" & kind of hope someone like Xseed brings it over (it's by Marvelous, so maybe they will since they own Xseed?)

Cornbread78

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wait, Kirito's birthday is the same day Dengeko Bunko Fighting Climax was released in the US, the PS3 version showcasing him in the front?

COINCIDENCE?!?!

Line_HTX

Wait, Kirito's birthday is the same day Dengeko Bunko Fighting Climax was released in the US, the PS3 version showcasing him in the front?

COINCIDENCE?!?!

Oh fuck! I forgot today was release day!

Unlock Selvaria and win tournaments with her. She's ruthless and the best, I would serve under her in the battlefield.

... When's Dengeki Ignition?

D:

Seda

i highly doubt they expect parasyte to do much better than sword art online did

yes i know its a different slot

Crocodile

*shill mode activate*

If any y'all are fans of games like Super Metroid and/or Valkyrie Profile, I think you should check of this CF campaign for the Action - RPG, Indivisible. It looks & plays awesome to me and I want to see this get funded (especially since they are doing so many things right by gamers).

*shill mode deactivate*

I expect JoJo, Tokyo Ghoul, One Punch Man, and Attack on Titan at the bare minimum.

AoT 2
DBZ Kai
One-Punch Man/Jojo
Aniplex stuff
Tokyo Ghoul/Birdy
One Piece
Naruto Shippuden
Space Dandy

This seems like a damn good mix of actually good show and/or shows that would bring in ratings. Great (potential/hypothetical) lineup for next year.

I have no major feelings for these ratings one way or the other.

sZAdkFa.jpg

Line_HTX

Ratings more or less remains the same all around.

People mostly still like Michiko & Hatchin, and millions still love the cheesy metal Akame edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom