• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizerman

*shill mode activate*

If any y'all are fans of games like Super Metroid and/or Valkyrie Profile, I think you should check of this CF campaign for the Action - RPG, Indivisible. It looks & plays awesome to me and I want to see this get funded (especially since they are doing so many things right by gamers).

*shill mode deactivate*

Oh yeah...there was a topic about that game.

It does look interesting enough. Plus I did enjoy Skullgirls.

Finally watched Yokai Watch and its first two episodes which aired yesterday and today and the dub is solid and the show is a lot of fun. Also that hilariously bad English OP wasn't actually used they dubbed the Japanese song and kept the Gero gero po part which was clutch. I get why Yokai Watch became so big in Japan and will check out the game next month.

Korigama

It appears Famitsu's website doesn't allow anyone to deep link directly to articles (refusing referrers other than themselves) which is just about the stupidest thing I've ever seen a website do.
In my experience, that only happens with GAF. I've yet to have that problem with Famitsu hotlinks elsewhere.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
In my experience, that only happens with GAF. I've yet to have that problem with Famitsu hotlinks elsewhere.

Here's the story as I remember it.

Around ten years ago Famitsu started to get really pissed off about larger sites across the planet scanning their magazine and putting it up, so they sent C&D orders to them and at the same time did this little trick to prevent direct hotlinking from the same sites. Famitsu is in fact the reason why this forum and a few others ban scans, which they should.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So I've been watching the latest season of One Piece on DVD release (TOONAMI will get there sometime in 2017 at this rate) and the ad for the first disc of this set was...FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST BLU RAY. Then the next DVD? FULL METAL PANIC FUMOFFU!? BLU RAY. Is this secretly targeted to me and only me?

Grexeno

Top 5 things I'm looking forward to on Toonami in the near future:

1. Saboady Archipelago
2. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
3. My Hero Academia
4. Ushio & Tora
5. Log Horizon

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I just watched Saobaody dubbed. It's incredible.

Fun thing to note, Naruto Shippuden will finally pass it's Disney XD airing very early next year.

Cornbread78

For a new page:

The next "Let's Watch" is up:

Blast of Tempest:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1120956

tumblr_mmrj0u8Ywe1qbvovho1_500.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Probably not going to now since my friend most likely can't make it & I didn't get much sleep after going to sleep at 5 a.m. then waking up at 10 a.m. because dogs were telling me the mail was here, i.e. my copy of P4 DAN LE & Steins;Gate, then barely got another hour of sleep.

Not to mention the negative reviews & those stories about the subtitles freezing for long periods of time.

bigkrev

I'm not an Attack on Titan fan (I think episode 7 was the point I stopped watching?), which is why I'm totally OK with seeing this movie.

I enjoy a good trainwreck of a movie every now and then.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So what're the chances we could get a live-action SAO movie?

Hell, I keep forgetting the fact that for SOME reason, there was an American live-action version of Kite. & it had Samual L. Jackson in it. Did anyone even see it, let alone know it was based on the anime?

Line_HTX

Why should they? Ir feels like it's unnecessary.

Plus, Bryce would have to slim down to look like Kirito. His MMA training makes him look like a SUPER SWOLE Kirito.

I would like to see the Asada scene in a real life movie.

I wanna see how they would try to make that work.

I don't know, get Rob Zombie to direct it.

Seda

I'm replaying Shin Megami Tensei IV in light of the new announcement and several demons (and some unnamed characters) are voiced by Papenbrook.

Some demons basically sound like Titan Eren.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I would accept just hd compilation ports of the original and gu series, specifically the latter as I don't own them :X

Fucking this please. Would love to replay IMOQ without paying out the ass.

I'm replaying Shin Megami Tensei IV in light of the new announcement and several demons (and some unnamed characters) are voiced by Papenbrook.

Some demons basically sound like Titan Eren.

Heh, now i have to retry SMTIV.

Raxus

I never had any interest in the AoT movie but after hearing about the batshit crazy twist I have developed a morbid curiosity.

When I was a kid, I looked at Goku and Chichi's relationship as cute.

Now that I'm older I look, and think damn, that relationship is dysfunctional as all hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom