• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct15| You've activated our Trump Cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornbread78

I mean, if you're really uncomfortable, you can just post while the games are in progress and nothing else. Though there are plenty of AnimeGAF that's always there everyday.

Well, uncomfortable isn't the word for it. I grew up playing sports and played 3 sports a year throughout HS (baseball, basketball, football, and even wrestled my sr. year instead of hoops) so I'm a little bit more knowledgeable, opinionated and passionate when it comes to sports. Put those together with some knuckleheads and it's a ban waiting to happen, lol. I'll stop by and see what's up though.

Seda

I really need to find my old ass pioneer dvds and gif trigun.

QPjfWhM.gif

imgur is just more reliable than i.minus.

Yeah I used to do all the OP images in minus and then it started totally sucking.

since then imgur has increase size limits and such although they still compress a bit

Line_HTX

Well, uncomfortable isn't the word for it. I grew up playing sports and played 3 sports a year throughout HS (baseball, basketball, football, and even wrestled my sr. year instead of hoops) so I'm a little bit more knowledgeable, opinionated and passionate when it comes to sports. Put those together with some knuckleheads and it's a ban waiting to happen, lol. I'll stop by and see what's up though.

Ahh, you were the All American athlete that suddenly wanted to become the ultimate Kirito, and spread his aura I.R.L., don't cha? XD

I wonder if we'll see Trigun on Toonami.

I remember the movie doing reasonably well.

Every once and a while, I run into someone who says they don't like Vash...

tumblr_n5jjjbvvB21tsd88vo1_400.gif

be77feea794ebeccf0225d28cc58565e.jpg

and I'm just like, really?

Raxus

Trigun WAS on Adult Swim a long time ago. But yeah it is nice visiting anyone from Trigun. Dandy is another notable series where I genuinely like all the characters in it. I hope whatever replaces Michiko and Hatchin can fill that void missing from Toonami.

Mizerman

Trigun WAS on Adult Swim a long time ago. But yeah it is nice visiting anyone from Trigun. Dandy is another notable series where I genuinely like all the characters in it. I hope whatever replaces Michiko and Hatchin can fill that void missing from Toonami.

Agreed.

I really should read the Trigun manga, though.

Won't be here for toonami tomorrow guys but my ordeal is coming to an end and I'm coming home this week meaning I'll be here for next weeks toonami. I'll be watching the SAO finale and the Parasyte premiere bymyself tho :(

Man Toonami has the best lineup in a long time imo. Of course that's sort of dependant on me being a big fan of Parasyte.
But also in general we are in very good arcs in the ongoing shows too.

Seda

imo the worst scene in saoii is in the first arc where asada and jyb are on a swingset or something, she's all upset because a person she met very recently (kirito) beat her in the prelims in a video game (after revealing he was a guy), jyb tries to comfort her video game drama by offering a hug hahahahaha

i think in the same scene or nearby she points her finger in the air and then realizes she's not scared of finger guns anymore and ackoaghiogrhegnjkserg

imo the worst scene in saoii is in the first arc where asada and jyb are on a swingset or something, she's all upset because a person she met very recently (kirito) beat her in the prelims in a video game (after revealing he was a guy), jyb tries to comfort her video game drama by offering a hug hahahahaha

i think in the same scene or nearby she points her finger in the air and then realizes she's not scared of finger guns anymore and ackoaghiogrhegnjkserg

I'd say "we're gonna cure your PTSD by forcing you to meet someone directly related to your traumatic experience" wins

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I'd say "we're gonna cure your PTSD by forcing you to meet someone directly related to your traumatic experience" wins

What about the creepy rape scene? That was pretty bad too.

I'm still shocked we didn't get one of those in the final arc, we got an STD instead.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The funny thing is that both immersion style techniques and meeting people you've helped are actual, legitimate techniques in curing various psychological traumas. Neither should probably be administered by Kirito and his harem though.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The funny thing is that both immersion style techniques and meeting people you've helped are actual, legitimate techniques in curing various psychological traumas. Neither should probably be administered by Kirito and his harem though.

I don't think either are supposed to be sprung on anyone, like a fucking surprise party, though.

So if Sentai is outright suggesting shows to Toonami, Ushio & Tora can't be very far off.

They better not fuck that dub up, I fucking love that show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom