• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big ole' Adult Swim logo in the lower right isn't helping create the illusion that this isn't just a reshuffled Adult Swim block -_-

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Bleach dub isn't that bad, people just blow things out of proportions but out of the big "three" (One Piece, Naruto, Bleach) I think Bleach has the better dub.

YYH is one of my favorite dubs ever.

Bleach dub is better than One Piece - but its really all over the place at times.

Bleach dub isn't that bad, people just blow things out of proportions but out of the big "three" (One Piece, Naruto, Bleach) I think Bleach has the better dub.

No way. Bleach easily has the worst dub out of that three (counting the FUNi dub for One Piece).

I mean, it's not Sailor Moon bad or anything, but it's a pretty bad dub by modern standards. Most of the voices are really flat or just don't fit their characters at all.

KillGore

YYH is one of my favorite dubs ever.

Bleach dub is better than One Piece - but its really all over the place at times.

YYH dub is my favorite dub

No way. Bleach easily has the worst dub out of that three (counting the FUNi dub for One Piece).

I mean, it's not Sailor Moon bad or anything, but it's a pretty bad dub by modern standards. Most of the voices are really flat or just don't fit their characters at all.

You actually believe Naruto dub is better? ewww, you're lucky I'm feeling happy because I'm watching Toonami
lol

Sophia

Yeah, it's more the dialogue than the cast.

That's usually the problem with dubs in general. They just don't know how to rewrite the dialogue into something that flows natural. Bleach has the added benefit of they don't know how to pronounce anything right there.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Man, Sgt. Frog needs to be on Toonami.

For no reason other than I fucking love it. Yes it's comedy, but fuck it WAIT HOLY SHIT DRAGON'S DOGMA COMMERCIAL, WTF CAPCPOM IS ACTUALLY ADVERTISING IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom