• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I switched from dubs to subs midway through Arrancar. When JYB shouted Getsuga Tenshou. Woo doggy!
Edit: But then I realized that I just recently finished marathoning Naoki Urasawa's Monster dubbed, so now the bad guy sounds like Inspector Lunge.

Subitai

Action is what TOONAMI and [adult swim] have been about. For some reason there have been "talky" shows like Durarara that just don't fly with the action premise.
Didn't know that. It really showed up that badly in the ratings? I really enjoyed that show and didn't think had that much less action than other other stuff on.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Man, I wonder how the English Dub fans are going to react when they learn Bleach was cancelled in Japan. No final story arc. Unless they pull an Inuyasha.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Man, I wonder how the English Dub fans are going to react when they learn Bleach was cancelled in Japan. No final story arc. Unless they pull an Inuyasha.

Its not like they aren't going to start it up again.

Just waiting for the manga.

I'm hearing "Vash the Stampede" and "Lelouch Lamprouge" and not "Ichigo" tho. Not Bosch's fault, just the fault of the pathetic directors.

Outside of Vash, Bosch is at his best as a psycho or hot blooded character.

When he has to play young kids or stuff like that he's falters a bit. Not the best range

Sophia

C'mon Bleach, hurry up and end so I can get onto the real shows.

Outside of Vash, Bosch is at his best as a psycho or hot blooded character.

When he has to play young kids or stuff like that he's falters a bit. Not the best range

He's actually has a bit better range than most people give him credit for. The problem is this range is never used. He's always playing Vash the Stampede, Lelouch Lamprouge, or Ichigo in all his roles.

B.K.

I wish Adult Swim would license more than just Funimation anime. What was the last show they got that wasn't a Funimation show?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
It just started the confirmed final arc, but this is Bleach. That shit could go on for years.

You make it sound like One Piece.
When was the last time Bleach wasn't in filler? I haven't followed the show since the Soul Society arc ended.
There are filler guides out there. The main story stuff is pretty fun.

I love it. Good shonen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom