• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Someone GIF Casshern on top of the pile of bodies with SHINY SHINY.

Edit- That was it?

Well I guess I should prepare the Koolaid for next week.

tumblr_m41811Gbfc1r1io7p.gif

That was a lot more awesome than I remember. I think I stopped watching the series up to this episode, so everything here on out is new for me.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
"The Flower that Blooms in the Valley of Ruin"

Our mutually assured deaths have a name.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
That was really well dubbed and sung. Totally unexpected. Casshern AMV confirmed! Use it as a Promo Toonami!

I didn't need the lash shot of Cash'ern walking away. His Blood tears, her hopeful, well drawn teary face... could have just ended on that. Was there any point to his final scene? Any symbolism? Or just a way to say "Prepare for more fights next week!"?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Alright ToonamiGAF, been a long day so I'm punching out early. Should be back to normal next week, we'll see...

ReiGun

The song and the fight just went together so well. Still my favorite scene of the series.

I do hope that me and everyone else who has seen the show hasn't oversold next week. It's sad, but I think y'all might be too prepared for it now. lol

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
That was really well dubbed and sung. Totally unexpected. Casshern AMV confirmed! Use it as a Promo Toonami!

I didn't need the lash shot of Cash'ern walking away. His Blood tears, her hopeful, well drawn teary face... could have just ended on that. Was there any point to his final scene? Any symbolism? Or just a way to say "Prepare for more fights next week!"?

this episode was a reminder to all to buy razors for next week

Ezalc

More like this episode was supposed to give you hope before completely annihilating it next week.

TheOGB

Banned
Everybody keeps talking about how sad next week's episode will be, so I looked it up.

Good Lord, it can't be worse than the synopsis, can it? D:

joe2187

Banned

I could see them playing the ending theme to Incredible hulk tv show while he was walking away...just to make you cry more

So next week is gonna be the episode where Cash fixes all the problems then goes on a lovely picnic with Friender and Ringo in a field of flowers?

I can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom