• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jph139

FLCL is pretty good. I enjoyed it; it could definitely get old but at only 6 episodes it doesn't overstay its welcome.

I mean, it's just fun to watch. Just a sort of lay back and enjoy show.

B.K.

Yes. Williams Street has even referred to it in past bumps as the best show (not anime, show) they've ever aired.

That coming from the people that gave us Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Squidbillies, 12oz Mouse, The Drinky Crow Show, Perfect Hair Forever, Xavier: Renegade Angel, and dozens of other shit shows. Their opinions mean NOTHING.

That coming from the people that gave us Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Squidbillies, 12oz Mouse, The Drinky Crow Show, Perfect Hair Forever, Xavier: Renegade Angel, and dozens of other shit shows. Their opinions mean NOTHING.
3opvp9.jpg

B.K.

You cannot be a living human being and believe this

I've never liked Cowboy Bebop. I remember the first time I saw it. I was in high school and borrowed the first DVD from a guy I knew. I watched the first episode and fell asleep in the second. I finally forced myself to watch the entire series when Adult Swim started. Still didn't like it.

Chris R

Getting kinda disappointed with Deadman Wonderland... Adding way too many new characters. Would have preferred if the show stayed with the core group introduced in the first few episodes instead of just adding and adding new people every week. For people in the know, is the cast finally filled out? Or will there be even MORE people added in the coming weeks?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Getting kinda disappointed with Deadman Wonderland... Adding way too many new characters. Would have preferred if the show stayed with the core group introduced in the first few episodes instead of just adding and adding new people every week. For people in the know, is the cast finally filled out? Or will there be even MORE people added in the coming weeks?

I've never seen it before, but it's an ongoing shounen manga series. Adding characters is kind of what those series do. I imagine we'll probably keep getting new characters right up until the anime ends.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Bleach - 263 - Imprisoned?! Senbonzakura & Zabimaru
12:30 - Deadman Wonderland - 9 - Worm Eater
1:00 - Casshern Sins - 9 - The Flower That Blooms in the Valley of Ruin

1:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 40 - Homunculus (The Dwarf in the Flask)
2:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG - 25 - THIS SIDE OF JUSTICE
2:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 23 - Brain Scratch

Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom