• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
That kid is so dead.

Just wait.

Nah, she becomes Casshern's waifu link to "humanity" or whatever (she's a robot too but they share "moments" etc.) Although I stopped watching at like ep 8 so I don't know if she actually dies later on...

I'm liking this casshern show so far. Casshern has some nice character designs. And casshern is pretty badass.

Casshern. Casshern.

Casshern.

I forgot how many times they say Casshern in the show. If I remember correctly, it only gets worse once he gives everyone another reason to hate him.

Jacob

I think I need to watch Casshern when I'm not simultaneously on GAF. My multi-tasking is not strong enough to follow both.

Also, I second the discomfort with that little girl's creepy face.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
they can't handle the hair

don't touch it, trick

you might die

swag overload

thetechkid

Gaf's Reactions so far:
Bleach: Well Toonami is dead the hype is forever gone.
DW: A mix of wut/Dem Gs
Casshern: Remembering TvsC

ReiGun

Just to let everyone know, Casshern's helmet comes and goes. You will never figure out what happens to it. Lord knows I tried.

Soma

Not bad so far. I don't really get it but it's nice to look at and the art style is cool.

This little girl is pretty annoying though.

george_us

Getting a HEAVY dose of why I used to love anime. Deadman Wonderland and Casshern Sins blowing my mind right now.

God bless you, Toonami.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Oy, two disappointing anime's so far. Maybe they're better as Manga.
Then again I'm biased toward Mangas
But honestly, I just want to get to GitS and Bebop already. Damn it, Cartoon Network, why do you have to make me stay up until 3 to watch both of these!?

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Gotta be honest, I'm not feeling the Casshern. The art style is pretty bleh. Casshern just seems lazily drawn; just toss him in a tight suit and save effort, like that girl from Deadman. The little girl is also creepy as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom