• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jph139

Ah, so good. That moment at the end where his optimism falls, ugh, right in the heart. So good. And the snow, ah, man, best episode hands down, shut it down, we've peaked.

Jintor

Even butchered it's a decent OP

Oh shit, is this the one where they pull a fast one on Envy

/edit oh, she's shiro right

Fantastic episode. I love how in a single episode Casshern Sins can build up a history of a society, raise thought provoking questions about life, and also have some gut wrenching drama. The final five or so minutes of this episode were something else.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Fantastic episode. I love how in a single episode Casshern Sins can build up a history of a society, raise thought provoking questions about life, and also have some gut wrenching drama. The final five or so minutes of this episode were something else.

It gets much, much better.

At the price of your soul and wrists.

..... bang
------

I do hope this trending of DMWL gives it a season 2. But the author it still on pregnant leave

images

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Envy looks so bad in the anime compared to the manga.

In the manga he's white, not green, and has all these skulls protruding from him.

They basically censored him and went with shitty CGI to cut costs

jph139

It gets much, much better.

At the price of your soul and wrists.

You think so? Honestly I don't even remember the second half of the series... much preferred the more episodic first half.

Any yeah, the CG Envy is shockingly mediocre in a show that otherwise looks pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom