• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So... she's a robot right? Or was she just given bad, emotionless direction?

You're half-right. You'll find out in the second half of the series. So in... like... 20 weeks from now... yeah...

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
And I like the surfing mecha! Same as any other "Jet booster" other mecha use in other anime, just with a "theme" now. The color trails on the boards also remind me of the Particles from the engines in Gundam 00.

I really like it too. Very unique.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yeah... unless this picks up down the line, this will be a "Watch to support Toonami" show.

That's all from me!

worst idea ever.....

derp.

and now i am caught up with where I left off...

still seems interesting.

I made it through Shinji..I'm ready for whatever.

see yall next week

yami4ct

Actually, that's better than the Nirvash and it's designs in the course of E7. Seriously.

(Or maybe I just prefer the colors of Black/Green over White/Pink/Green)

It's probably a difference of opinion on the colors. I really like my mechs to be super colorful. There are other aspects of the MK III's design I despise, though. Like the darn gill slots on its head.

Well for those who hate Renton you are going to love how many times he gets his ass beaten
I think the minor mechs are OK, but nowhere near the best of the original. The Nirvash, on the other hand, is just so much worse. The utter lack of color is terrible. Hey, at least AO's insane plot plays its cards up front.
the Nirvash in AO looks like an aborted fetus

jph139

Well that was alright. Like Deadman Wonderland only with robots instead of violence and slow and boring instead of fast and confusing.

I can roll with it.

That was maybe the worst cliffhanger/next-episode-preview combo in the history of existance

"I'm ok!? I mean, you think this is it!? Like, the end of the show? Is the protagnosist dead right here and now!? OMGGGGGGG"

*two seconds later*

"nah, lil' nigga is aight. Also, he totally puts his shaft in the girl's robot's slot. Don't worry about it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom