• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's... it's... back....

5937332_LilJonT_shirt.jpg

Jacob

I'm not a Bleach fan by any stretch of the imagination but Bleach on [adult swim] was one of the first anime I watched back when I was first starting and knew next to nothing about anime. I only watched a few dozen episodes at much but it's still kinda nostalgic watching it on [as]/Toonami again. I'm far more curious about Deadman Wonderland and Casshern Sins since I've never seen either of them, though.

KillGore

Come on guys, this filler isn't that bad. I admit that I haven't finished it but from what I've seen, I think the physical manifestations of the swords was a pretty cool idea. It's much better than the "bount" arc (IMO)

Come on guys, this filler isn't that bad. I admit that I haven't finished it but from what I've seen, I think the physical manifestations of the swords was a pretty cool idea. It's much better than the "bount" arc (IMO)

I'll agree there. Wasn't a fan of some of the manifestations though. Why was Renji's some woman with a shota chained to her?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Even the filler episodes lack backgrounds!

The things I do for a chance at Toonami's glory... watching Bleach.

guys I just finished Yu Yu Hakusho on blu-ray and it is pretty much the best (despite the last arc being super rushed and kinda disappointing).

KillGore

I'll agree there. Wasn't a fan of some of the manifestations though. Why was Renji's some woman with a shota chained to her?

LOL I'm not even sure to be honest, but I agree with you, some of them weren't that great but hey, it's a filler, they barely ever make any sense.

guys I just finished Yu Yu Hakusho on blu-ray and it is pretty much the best (despite the last arc being super rushed and kinda disappointing).

My favorite 90's anime, much better than Dragonball Z (don't hurt me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom