• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoto

iMd9QdtXtARYQ.png

thetechkid

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want EVERYONE in this thread to watch next week. It doesn't matter if you like DMW or not. Next week will be INCREDIBLE with the introduction of the best character in the series.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I'm pretty sure that Deadman Wonderland minutes are much faster than normal day minutes. Show always flies by.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Hmm, new commercial. Would do well to air this during Bleach and the weekdays, get some peeps interested.

Kaizer

Banned
Ya know, DMW is up there with Paranoia Agent in terms of WTFness and surpasses it by leaps and bounds in the violence department. Truly a perfect pick for Adult Swim's Toonami.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Promo was nice. Hopefully that airs during the weekday, get people to watch.

Minatsuki is next week... this gon be good.

Azure J

Minatsuki. Next week. Oh my fucking god, yesssssssss.

On another note, I wonder if this week's episode of Casshern will beat last weeks. Sophita and her desire to be smanged literally and GAF's reaction was amaaazing.

I want EVERYONE in this thread to watch next week. It doesn't matter if you like DMW or not. Next week will be INCREDIBLE with the introduction of the best character in the series.
I found her kinda boring.
Same staple psycho who warms up later in the series. I mean she has some good (and by good I mean WEIRD) lines but in terms of character exposition? I'm more interested in the white-haired Deadman girl with the Emma Frost diamond-like power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom