• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Man, that eyeball scene was censored as hell. I just watched the scene on YouTube and it showed some scenes that were not even present in today's episode.

CASHEWWWW

Jacob

DMW is hilarious as ever, but not enough bleeps this week.

The Toonami trailer/promo after the episode was pretty good, though.

Kickz

Recap of DMW

-Pussy not bleeped
-Respek Knuckles
-Nurse scooping eye balls
-It rained security guards
-Ganta had preggo barfing syndrome

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
This show jumped a few levels of insanity. It can only get crazier.
" Oh you have... no idea"
fM0mg.jpg

joe2187

Banned
Ya know, DMW is up there with Paranoia Agent in terms of WTFness and surpasses it by leaps and bounds in the violence department. Truly a perfect pick for Adult Swim's Toonami.

Nothing will top Paranoia agent in making my brain implode with every second of that show I watched

tumblr_m5xsrtSkLO1qixgkeo1_500.gif

I found her kinda boring.
Same staple psycho who warms up later in the series. I mean she has some good (and by good I mean WEIRD) lines but in terms of character exposition? I'm more interested in the white-haired Deadman girl with the Emma Frost diamond-like power.

I think for people who don't watch a ton of anime (which is probably a good chunk of this thread), it's a pretty damn jarring and initially amazing archetype. To top it all off, the facial expressions are incredible. One was my avatar for a while actually.

And I mean, she's got quite the sailor mouth too. I'm expecting more rapid-fire bleeps than anything else in the show so far.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So was pink haired chick in the old Casshan?

Oh snap, Luna is pink haired chick's sister? Her BIG sister? Edit- Guess not, "her guardian."

Man, that eyeball scene was censored as hell. I just watched the scene on YouTube and it showed some scenes that were not even present in today's episode.

CASHEWWWW

At the end of the episode, you actually saw some organs leaking out of the flying heads in the Japanese version. And even that was toned down compared to the manga.

thetechkid

At the end of the episode, you actually saw some organs leaking out of the flying heads in the Japanese version. And even that was toned down compared to the manga.

While reading it at first I was like DAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM but after the 100th rain of body parts I was like SHINY SHINY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom